chapter 12 Lizzy

My first day at school was awsome

My first day at school was awsome. The principal paired me up with a girl named Claire. She was really nice. Claire even asked the principal if we could have all of our classes together.

He said yes.

When I got home I texted Claire. She immediately answered to my question on my civics homework.

"You need to multiply the currency by how much you or the government already has."

Buzz.

My phone went off. It was Claire again. She asked if we could meet up at the park in 35 minutes.

I told her I would be there soon.

I walked over to my closet and looked for a outdoor outfit. I had on a blue dress with a white lace trim.

My hands fumbled around with dress to dress but I finally picked out a yellow top with short jeans.

Once I put them on I went out to the car and took out my keys. I got my car last year. It was a white Mustang with a blue stripe going around the whole car.

When I got to the park Claire was sitting on a bench all alone. When she showed me around the school she never talked about any other friends. I almost felt bad for her because of it.

As I walked to her as a squirrel jumped in front of me. It tilted it's head, then pointed a me. I rubbed my eyes to see if I was dreaming.

Was it actually pointing at me?

"Is that really her!" The squirrel yelled as a blue bird came down to pirch next to it.

"Y...You... just talked." I said as I stepped back almost tripping over thin air.

My arms flew over my mouth as I ran to Claire.

"Claire a squirrel just spoke to me!" I yelled.

"Did you get enough sleep?" She asked while laughing at me.

"No look. That squirrel right there." I said pointing at it as it came closer to me.

"See this girl right here." It yelled at me.

"See it just spoke. Did you hear it?" I yelled at Claire.

She just shrugged her shoulders and looked at me very worried.

"But...but...but..." I started to say before Claire said, "Here sit down I think you need some water."

"I don't need water! I need answers!" I yelled as the blue bird flew away as the squirrel followed it slowly.

It kept looking back at me then smiling.

I started taking in the fact that I must have been dreaming.

I heard it though

No. You were just dreaming

"Claire are you sure you didn't hear the squrriel?" I asked again knowing it would annoy her.

"I swear if you ask me one more time I will bring you to the doctor." She said while pointing at the road.

Ugh.
Claire why can't you just believe me.
Please.
Find somewhere in your mind that you know I'm not crazy.

I kept searching her face for answers but she just looked at me scared I was crazy.

"Fine." I finally said, "But I'm not ever going to let it go."

"Okay." She said rolling her eyes. "Just don't say anything about it today and we'll figure it out tomorrow."

I slowly nodded my head and and looked out into the small lake that was lieing in the middle of the park.

The blue crystal like water shined brightly in the sun. At first I just looked at it than I was tranced by it.

Come.
Come in.

Voices in my head just yelled at me. I had no say. No actions.

11000011010110move100101010000111.

The water wouldn't let my thoughts come out of my body.

What is happening to me. Move. Move now.

Everything I tried doing just made things worse. Words, other words, pushed mine back farther into my brain.

"Are you okay. You look a little pale?" Claire asked while trying to find out what I was looking at.

I wanted to tell her I needed help, but the words went to the back of my head and diappeared.

Walk. The words told me. My feet moved.

"Hey were are you going? I thought we were having fun?" Claire yelled as my feet reached the edge of the water.

When I looked into the water I saw a person. It wasn't me. The face was bold and strong.

I examined it for a while until the face moved. It tilted to the right almost as if it were looking back at me with its own emotions.

Familiar.

The face was familiar.

Somehow I knew this face. My brain wouldn't let me know who it was though.

I need to know.

I started to get some feeling back into my hands.
One finger.
Two finger.
Hand.
Arm.

Then it hit me.

The face disappeared.

It was Joshua.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                         ○●○●
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I hope the next chapter will also be longer sorry. Please vote and comment suggestions. NICE. Thanks😊😊