Chapter 19 Bella

I laid in my room for hours waiting for people to get me ready for my wedding

When they came in one was carrying my dress, another one was carrying makeup, and the others were just walking beside with jewelry or nothing in their hands. I first got fitted for my dress. It was beautiful. I didn't even have to pay for it.

My shoes were white flats with pink bows near my toes. The bows flopped every- time I walked. It got annoying.

Me and Luke met up 3 hours before the wedding in our outfits. The whole time it was awkward. We were both getting married and we couldn't talk to eachother.

"You look pretty," he said blushing and little bit.

"Thanks," I said, "You also look handsome in your suit."

My face turned bright red at the thoughts of getting married at 16. If I loose in the arena I will have been married for at least 5 days.

Tomorrow we will meet our animals. Since I am water, I am have said to get a water species animal. Former winners say that if your animal dies in the arena and your still alive you feel like committing suicide. Penelope told me that she heard around 17 people out of 1,567 people committed suicide because their animal died and they didn't. She also told me that around 300 people tried, but people stopped them before they could.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked as I sat down in my puffy dress.

"I feel like a cupcake," I said, "A fat one too." Luke laughed at me. He yawned and his hand found its way to behind my head. I leaned in and closed my eyes.

When I awoke Luke was singing a song. The words fumbled in my brain like a new born baby would hear words.

Lay down.
Close your eyes.
Don't worry it will be alright.
I have you here.
I don't even care.
Please don't leave me.
You, yes you are my every-thing.

I smiled as I squinted my eyes so he wouldn't know I was awake. He sang again. Luke's voice was beautiful. I never knew he was so good until today.

"You must come at once!" a voice yelled from behind us. I turned my head while sitting up. My feet ran toward the door as I looked at Luke with a worried face.

"Princess Bella since queen Crystal is gone you will be in charge. She told me that if she is not back in time for the arena you will jot have to go in, but if she is you will be put in immediately," a man said in armor. My eyes widened in joy. Luke hugged me in glee.

"Congrats!" He yelled at me as we slowly went out of the hug. Then the world stopped.

I have to watch Luke if Crystal doesn't make it here. I would have to watch him anyway if I won, but this time I would have to observe everything each of them do. If is illegal they will die from it.

"Hey don't worry about me," Luke told me, "I will be fine." Sometimes I feel like Luke can read my mind, which is scarry at some points. I couldn't bare tell him what I was really thinking in detail so I smiled and walked to my room to get my makeup on.

Music started. My eyes puffed out. Lauren, Claire, and Lizzy were all sitting in the front row waiting on me to walk. Luke was standing with a huge smile on his face. His eyes met mine and I smiled. He made me warm inside. It's the best feeling I've felt in the past hour.

Crystal were are you I can't do this.

My thoughts disappeared as I walked down toward Luke. Everyone had their eyes on me. My dress puffed out everytime I walked or did something.

Water fell from the ceiling and I froze. If I turn into a mermaid here it would be so embarrassing. The water droplet made its way down to my hand. I had confused thoughts in my head.

Why am I not turning into a mermaid.
Why am I not turning into a sea animal.

Then it finally hit me. That is why I haven't been turning to anything while I was in the shower.

Since I have the water power it has taken away the best power of all- my mermaid freedom. Becoming a mermaid was the best thing that happened to me. It was hard keeping the secret, but it was worth it.

I started walking again as I saw Luke's eyes widen as he also saw the water drop onto me. As I stepped on each step it creaked. The preach or paster said what he needed to and I said what I needed to. When it came to what Luke had to say he smiled and said "I do," with the happiest voice. When it was time to kiss we both leaned forward and our lips touched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            ○●○●
I hope you like the chapter. You may ask questions now. Please vote. Please comment and thanks to everyone that does.