Chapter 41 Bella

My fingers rubbed over the glass cases that protected the bodies

"How do we wake them!?" Grabing Crystal by her shirt and yelling.

"You need the blood from the person who killed them, then put one drop of it in the tube. They will wake up, but they will wake in the world you were born in and they won't remember any of this." Crystal answered pushing my hand away.

"We are waking only my friends and Joshua's," I ordered as Joshua took some of my blood for Claire and Ivy got the blood for the boys. Crystal got the blood slowly. Her hands shook over the glass cases as it opened in front of her. I walked behind her as she touched Lauren's arm.

After she rubbed it a few seconds her hand stabbed the needle up into her arm; blood dripped down into the case. Crystal walked over to Lizzy next.

It took almost 30 minutes to get all the blood and put them in the containers. The last person I put the blood in the container was Lauren's. As I poured the drop of blood into the container. It filled the whole box and the disovled into her case. It ran down her hand then flew back up and into her mouth. Lauren's eyes flew open and she disappeared.

Her glass case was wide open with nothing but a single drop of blood on the door. My eyes trailed off as each of my friends woke up then vanished.

Right before Crystal woke Luke, a voice came from down the hall. It was harsh and cold making all of us jump. My heart raced as Crystal quickly poured the drop of blood into the box. Right before my eyes Luke vanished. All that was left on the glass was my reflection.

"What have you done!" The voice came again.

Before I could answer a hand was on my back and Crystal yelling "run."

The stairs got mushy under our feet every step of the way. We were too late. The door was gone and faint footsteps echoed from behind. Joshua slammed his side into the wall trying to escape.

The footsteps got louder.
Joshua ran in font of me.

"I'll protect..." I interrupted, "it's can handle myself thankyou very much!"

My arms pushed him behind me as I put a protection bubble around us. The colorful layer blinded our eyes as something broke it. Crystal screamed and crouched down.

A black robe covered it's face.

I tried squinting to see who or what it was, but all I saw was black.

"Wait are you...?" Crystal shuddered, "Oh... your majesty." She kneeled in front of us motioning us to do the same.

I couldn't do the same. I wouldn't do the same. Instead my legs sped up into a running action and charged for the creature. My dagger hung from my hand aiming the pointed end toward it. As the knife got closer the creature put a hand up and the knife disappeared from my hand.

I widened my eyes in disbeleif, but I still kept running. My leg flung to the side aiming the creature in the gut. Somehow I missed and I went flying over its body. I landed with a thump, hard on my leg. The creature walked over to me putting on hand on my leg and another on my head.

Crystal got up from her knees and ran over hitting the creature in the head revealing a true face.

A young man.

He was maybe, 2 years older than me with dark brown skin and short black hair. Crystal yanked his arm pulling has hand off my head and onto his knee.

The man's cold other hand pressed harder onto my open flesh and I winced in pain. Before I realized it, blue fire sprung from my hands and danced through the air. It moved about for a few seconds then vanished into golden dust. The dust fell on my face making me sneeze and the man lift a confused eyebrow.

All of the hairs lifted from my back as his eyes turned and locked on mine. Somehow his eyes were calm and soothing. The hairs went back down on my back.

Everything went black and cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            ○●○●
I hope you like this chapter. Sorry it has been so long. Please like and comment.