chapter 34 Joshua

I hate this armor

I hate this armor. It's itchy and loud. Bella laughed as I struggled to sit down in the suit.

"Having troubles?" Bella asked holding in a laugh.

I mocked her as I finally sat down. Then a noice came from the trees. My head jerked up and my eyes saw the ferocious beast. Bella saw it before me and was already climbing up the oak tree. The beast clawed at her, but she swiped back with a knife. I moaned and stood up. The sword by my side glimmered in the moonlight as I swung for the beast.

The spirit gave me a sword as my spirit weapon. Somehow it worked well with you long fat fingers.

From afar it looks like a regular sword but when it gets near it can kill with one strike

From afar it looks like a regular sword but when it gets near it can kill with one strike. The power in this weapon is whatever it touches turns to ice. If I accidentaly touch something I press my finger on the dragons eye and touch it again. It only registers to my finger.

Roar!

As the beast yelled I climbed up a nearby tree to kill it from there.

"No Joshua stay down there if it jumps you are the one to kill it!" Bella yelled slicing a long line of blood in the fur of the animal. Red blood trickled down the animal and down threw the air almost landing on my armor.

Bella threw the knife and I landed right in the middle of the animals head. It fell off the tree into my arms. It's flimsy body was heavy and fluffy.

"What kind of animal is this?" I asked dropping the body.

"I probably should've told you this earlier" Bella said blushing, "but we are being hunted by an x-element person. She was the winner last year. She was the one who attacked me in the palace. Julie Ann, her name, has been sending out mutated beast to kill or bring back people to her. Pure evil. After a week they say she turned pure evil. So we have to get our friends back to defeat her."

"Braydon killed everyone for no reason, I am not bringing him back to life NO," I explained to him.

"If noone is fighting tell arena will take over your body and make you kill with no reason. It can make you do horrible things," she said rubbing my back.

"I know I just feel we'll have a torn path between all of us," I insisted.

Before I sat down I took off my armor and stuffed it down into my bag. Bella sat beside me as our fingers intertwined. Her hand was warm and soft unlike mine, which was probably hard and cold.

After a few minutes she fell asleep in my arms and I smiled. She was cute.

Creek.

"What's there!" I yelled without waking up Bella.

"The real question is who are you?" The voice said. I knew it was probably a lady from the tone in its voice. My hands shook Bella. Her eyes trembled as they with her arms stretched out to yawn.

"Yes?" She said looking at me.

Then I pointed at lady who has now come out of the bushes. She was tall and skinny.

"What are yall doing trespassing on my lawn?" The women yelled at us.

"We are looking for Heria," Bella said, "Can you help us?"

"You're looking at her," she said pulling off her hoof. "I am the element of misbeleif."

"There is no misbeleif element," I said closing my arms.

"I was once in the games too, but instead of living in luxury my element turned into misbeleif so I went out here to hide it and to keep it safe," Heria said looking around.

All of her words mumbled in my head, so I just nodded. Bella seemed like she got it, but I could tell she was a little confused.

"Here come inside," the women said leading us to a small cottage.

"Wait Bella, how do we know we can trust her?" I asked grabbing Bella's arm.

"She is our only hope right now so please be nice," she said pushing off my hand.

Bella always thought she could do everything on her own, but she needs help and she won't let anyone tell her different. This isn't school where you take a test and somehow get a 110.

"Here have some soup," Heria said handing me and Bella each a bowl. I pretended to drink it, then when neither of them were looking I threw it out.

"So what brings you here?" She asked taking my finished bowl.

"We come to see if you may help us get our friends back," Bella blurted out before me.

"No," Heria said looking at the bowl.

"What? Why no. The world may be depending on us!" I yelled starting to stand up.

"Last time I told someone how to get their friends back made the world how it is today, horrible. Julie Ann was my mistake and now you guys are fighting my mistake. So I won't let you do this anymore," Heria gently said sitting down in her chair.

"Look we know what to do if they turn evil please just tell us or... well... me..." Bella whispered looking at me with a disgusted face on. We both laughed. Then Bella put her ear up to Heria's mouth and it moved. Words were coming out and I smiled.

I started packing my stuff because it is going to be a long day for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            ○●○●
I hope you liked this chapter please like and comment. If you think I should change anything I will consider it.
THANKS📔📕📖📗📘📙📓📒