Chapter 28 Claire

My heart pounded

My heart pounded. My feet ran. Jackonsan was now in passive state. Tears ran down my face. Sobs followed every footstep I made.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

The twigs crunched as the grass fell underneath me. My heart sank. Lizzy is dead. Her eyes are are into many pieces of black glittered specks.

You have to win this.

A voice said in my head. The only thing was it wasn't mine.

This is Lizzy. Now that I am... Well... Dead now can speak to you in your head until you die that is. As long as they are in the arena too I can esdrop on them. Felicity is up here too. Bye.

I kocked my head and walked forward. Then my eyes turned red. My arms lost control. Lizzy took me in her control and my thoughts fell into faint noises. I ran toward Lauren and Bella on my horse. She poofed out of my arm and onto the wet dirt like mud. Her neigh was whiny and sad as I got on her back. Jackonsan's white fur was soft and warm making my heart melt and my arms were floppy. But Lizzy kicked me back to start and we both were running toward the enemy.

Bella was on her knees playing with a sea lion. Lauren was stroking her cheetah's head all the while laying down. In the middle of both of them was a rock. It was fairly big. My horse slowly walked in the grass toward them both as I saw words on the rock.

This here was a friend,daughter, and a warrior. Her name is Lizzy. We now mourn you with all our soul.

Tears now formed in my eyes as I read the words from the stone. Black little specks covered the bottom of the rock with dirt trying to cover it up.

Before I could stop I moved my hands around and around until plants trapped Lauren and Bella. Their animals still standing clawing at the poisoned vines.

They screamed in pain. And screamed. And screamed. Lizzy wouldn't stop. She made me draw back my other bow and arrow. It aimed for Lauren. She didn't know I was there. Tears and tears formed in my eyes as I crawled toward her. I tried escaping Lizzy's command, but none of it worked. My arm got a perfect aim of Lauren's heart and I let go of the arrow.

It hit Cecelia.

The animal jumped in front of my arrow and landed on her back. Why would it risk its life to save Lauren.

Lizzy made me get another arrow and aim for Lauren again. This time nothing could save her. Lauren looked at me right in the eye. She closed her eyes and laid her head down on the grass. My fingers let go of the second arrow. It hit Lauren right on her throat and I closed my eyes to hide my pain.

Bella yelled and her eyes reddened 400 times darker than mine.

Lauren's power flew threw my skin. I had now 3 different powers.

Before I could do anything Bella broke the vines and ran toward me with water coming for my head. She held a water bubble around my head trying to drown me. The rest of my body was dry and hot. My head felt cold and wet as the water tried pushing it's way toward my lungs.

I grasped for air making the bubble bigger everytime I moved. My throat struggled to keep me alive as my lungs caved in my skin. I couldn't even think about using my powers on Bella. All I could think about was staying alive. It was hard. The world got darker. My mind turned off as so did my heart. The world was gone as my eyes closed and all of my 3 powers drained from my body in

I was dead.

What is going on? Why is everything white? A golden road covered the floor. A blanket as soft as sheep's wool was laying on top of me. Is this heaven? The thought of being dead still didn't register in my mind. What will my mom thinks?

What will I think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                               ●○●○
Sorry for the really really short chapter please like and a comment.
Thanks🍍🍍

WINNER-BELLA AND LAURKY