chapter 43 Lauren

I woke up in bed with a bird hitting the window

My mom banged at the door yelling for me to get up. I yawned and yelled back.

My fuzzy penguin slippers were at the end of my bed waiting for me to put them on.

While I brushed my teeth my brain felt weird. Broken almost. It was like I couldn't remember anything. Things seemed different. It felt like I had been asleep for days, months, years.

As I went down stairs my mom handed me some coffee and kissed my head, "I'll be home at 5:00." I nodded my head and kissed her cheek back. "Also don't forget to feed your brother!" She reminded from outside. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to get him up. He was sleeping so peacefully that I didn't want to get him up.

I went into the bathroom and got a cup of water then back in to his room. Right before I woke him up I kissed his for head and smiled. Before thinking I tipped the cup and water splashed all over his face.

Water splashed on the bed and his Cars pajamas. Jacob yelped in response almost kicking my arm.

"Get up!" I yelled
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Why!"
"What do you want for breakfast!?"
"Eggs, grits, bacon, and milk!"

I softly slapped his arm and said okay.

I went down the stairs as he went to brush his teeth. The stairs were wooden and creepy as each of my toes danced along the planks. Everything seemed different. The teal walls, tin sinks wooden floors, and wooden cabnets. It all seemed changed but untouched.

My hands twitched trying to open the fridge. When my hand landed on the fridge it began to grow hotter and hotter.

My eyes widened.

I shook my head and opened the fridge to get some breakfast food out. First I made eggs, then bacon, grits, and finally I poured some milk. My imagination ran wild again as the stove turned into fire. My eyes closed and opened and the stove was back into its normal shape. Silver medal on the side with a black hot top.

My brother came down the stairs hitting his hand on the railing on every step.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I asked him as he helped fry the egg.

"You could always take me to Wonder world," Jacob pleaded taking the egg off the skillet.

"What about a few video games instead?" I answered pouring some milk into his cup.

"I'm eating in my room," he sighed, "Don't come in!"

I rolled my eyes as I sat on the couch and ate my breakfast. While turning the T.V. on my egg got hotter and hotter on my fork until the end of the prongs turned red. I ran to the sink to put water on it, but it was back to normal when I got there.

My life had turned upside down since I woke up this morning. Everything was getting hotter. I wasn't doing anything abnormal.

But all of my thoughts vanished when I realized I hadn't done any of my homework and school was tomorrow. My feet scrambled up the stairs into my room and then to my closet. I took out my binders and folded them out on my desk. My mind got straight to work.

The perimeter of a C9 triangle is...

"Y'know, if you don't want anyone coming in you should lock the door," Jacob said placing his empty plate on mine.

"Get... OUT!" I yelled taking both of our plates and putting them in his hands. "Clean your own mess up!"

Right as I slammed the door behind them I noticed a girl walking toward out house. She beautiful blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Her clothes were a black jacket, dark blue jeans, and black combat boots. What I noticed is that there was blue smoke coming from either of her hands.

When I rubbed my eyes to see if I was hallucinating she was gone.

Suddenly a knock came at the door.

"Jacob I got it!" I yelled running down the stairs. When I opened it, it was the girl I saw walking in the sidewalk.

"Do I know you?" I asked opening the door.

"My name is Bella," she answered, "and yes you do know me."

Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                               ●○●○
I HOPE YOU LIKED TELL CHAPTER. PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT.