Chapter 20 Crystal

"What happened!" I yelled at Tasha

"What happened!" I yelled at Tasha. She looked at me with worried eyes. I squinted my eyes and tried finding out what she was looking at. My eyes wondered around her gaze. I found it.

It was a sign with a threat on it.

You know who it is.
Yeah I'm back.
If you don't give me what is rightfully mine, you will pay the price by me and a few friends.
Give me Bella or pay the price.
Don't ask quetions, I want her or pay the price.
If you want a fight see me in 10 days at the Park of Golapigah. 4:00.
Nice talk.

When I was done reading the sign I noticed tears were running down my face.

"How does she know about Bella?" I asked Tasha as my breaths got shorter and shorter.

"I don't know, but if she gets Bella the world is in danger. Real bad danger," Tasha said as her voice trailed in my head.

"Julie Ann has Hades's army with her," I said with a croak in my throat. Tasha just nodded her head and sat down on the concrete. Her head dipped into her hands and they turned into a water catcher.

"I can't," she said through a sob, "I just... no... I can't...how could... I have been so...stupid." A worried look spread across my face then to hers as she lifted her head from her hands.

"It's not your fault," I said, "it's Julie Ann's fault." A smile formed on my face trying to encourage Tasha, but she just sobbed even more.

Me and Tasha slept on hard ground with just a small blanket that we shared, which mint most of the night was freezing cold.

Bang!

A huge sound made me and Tasha jump out of the blanket. It fell down to the ground as the sun made it look like a iceberg.

"Thought I might find you here," A voice said from behind a puff of smoke.

Click. Click.

I made a humming bird sound. Suddenly Lilya, my humming bird or my spirit animal, appeared in front of me. The hummingbird is a fill in spirit animal to one's if theirs dies.

"You think that this tiny bird will defeat me," Julie laughed, "Your just as funny as when I left." I snarled as she gave me the comment.

"Join me and we can rule the entire world ," she told me as a hand poked out of the fog pointing at me.

"Never!" I snapped back in a yell like form.

"You read the note, didn't you?"
"Even if I didn't it wouldn't change my opinion on you."
"What if I have changed?"
"You haven't!"
"That sign is from last year."
"You've been to jail 7 times in the past month."
"If you would have been here to stop me maybe I wouldn't go to jail in the first place!"
"How is this our fault!?"
"Get them!"

Before I could do anything a dart hit my neck and I passed out.

One eye. Close.
The other eye. Close.
I opened both my eyes.

Julie Ann was starring at me with sad smile. My heart raced as blood trickled from my mouth to my chin. I tried moving my hand to wipe it off to notice I was tied to a wall with chains. As I moved a needle pricked my skin and I yelled. It drained my power out of me and into Julie Ann's body. I struggled to get loose, but it was no use. An idea struck my head as Julie sat in her chair laughing.

What if I used the rest of my power to train it out of Julie and back into me.

The thought trembled in my head as time ran out. I ran my fingers along the chain and BAM I exploded the needle with the tube connected to it. The powers drained back into me as Julie stood up in disbelief. She didn't even need words to tell everyone what she was thinking. Her face showed it all. She dropped her mouth as wide as a bowling ball. Her eyes widened as I walked toward her.

"This ends now!" I yelled as I held up my fists.

Before I could punch her something hit me. It was a knife. It cut me right on the cheek. Blood stained my lips again as my hands swirled into motion. A tree grew around the attacker. The extra thing I saw was blood dripping down the trunk.

I felt bad about what I did. My brain twisted and turned in directions I didn't want them to go. Why are people so mean? I questioned myself until I saw Julie run over to the tree with showers of tears.

"You will pay for this!" She yelled I anger then ran off to probably get some more help.

I looked around for Tasha. She was nowhere in sight. I ran into another room and whispered, "Tasha." Nothing answered.

I had to leave now, so I took a deep breathe and ran off without Tasha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          ●○●○
I hope you liked the chapter. This was a little violent, but I did say this is a little like the hunger games just more intense. Please vote and comment. Thanks🦄🦄