Chapter 21 Lauren

Bella starred at me with wide eyes

Bella starred at me with wide eyes. Her baby blue eyes gave me warmth and comfort. I was about to marry the most annoying kid in my grade. Nick. He starred at me and also smiled. His was gentle but still made me make a face at him. I guess Nick can finally say he got a girl finally.

"Be ready in 3 hours for the wedding!' A voice yelled from behind me.

"You look beautiful," Nick said as his face turned red.

"Oh why Thankyou, " I said louder than him, "You also look nice in your tuxedo.

Me and Nick talked for what seemed 10 minutes, was really 1 hour. I found out many things about Nick I never knew. For once in my life I feel bad for him. His life in his eyes just sounded horrible.

As he talked I looked into his eyes and saw happiness. It grew brightly withe every word spoken. Once he got half way done he told me a random story.

"I ran up the stairs and onto the roof. I looked lit into the open feild of grass hoping one day to see my mom again. While I sat up there I saw a man in a hot dog suit run past my backyard and yell 'who wants hotdogs.' Once he ran past the fence 5 dogs were chasing him. By the time he made it to the mail box 3 dogs had jumped on him trying to eat him or the door hotdog apart." He said trying not to laugh. I chuckled a little bit as he finished the story. I knew if I laughed to hard I wouldn't hear the rest, so I kept it to a minimum.

Nick got up off his chair and walked into the garden.

"Can I get you anything?" He asked me.

I shook my head no and followed him. The flowers gleamed in the sunlight as we both walked passed them. The water fountains water poured into a metal bucket.

"It's beautiful out here isn't it?" Nick gulped down with his trembling voice.

"Just like you," I whispered.

His face turned to me and blinked. I turned red and ran off to my room.

"Wait!" He managed to yell right before I touched the door handle.

I'm so stupid.
He's still Nick. Nick is mean and cruel.
Why do I feel this way.

My eyes blinked open as I stood at my door thinking about the old Nick.

"Please Lauren, let me in," he declared.

"Why should I!" I answered back.

"Please trust me," he pleaded.

I took a deep breathe and opened the door. He starred at me with his beautiful eyes and walked in.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Sure anything," I told him with a smile.

I pointed to my bed and we both sat down on the memory foam mattress.

"Okay. Ever since kindergarten I've liked you. So I asked one of your friends to see what you liked in a guy. She told me you liked stuck up types that played football. I hate football, but I did it for you. Ever since 1st grade I've tried my hardest to be the most stuck up boy in school to get you to like me. When we got into highschool I realized that you didn't like stuck up types so I got another girlfriend to make you jealous. It didn't work. Today is a dream come true to me Lauren. Please for this once don't hate me." Nick confessed as tears ran down my face.

"Wait who told you I liked stuck up boys?"
"Claire."
"Really?"
"Yep."

Why would Claire lie to you. About my own feelings. Fire flew threw me like a river pushing the anger out and onto my fingers. Fire was flaming from my fingers. Nick smiled and looked at me in amazement. I wondered if his teacher taught him this too.

"2 hours!" A voice yelled from behind my door. My eyes widened into a watermelon and I froze. I was about to marry Nick.

Tomorrow we get to see what our spirit animal is. We are also supposed to fight with it. How am I supposed to fight when I have to worry about me and a weird animal looking thing. Seriously I would rather not.

Nick was standing at the end of the run way. My white dress gleamed as the stained glass windows let faint sunlight through.

Everyone smiled.
Music started.
The world spun in 3 different ways.

Bella sat in the front row with a worried smile on her face. It's still not fair. She got to date her boyfriend and I have to marry Nick. He is all really nice now, it's just I would like to have a say so in it.

The preacher person announced everything. I said what I needed to. Them he told us to kiss. I gulped and lump of spit and turned bright pink. Nick froze into a block of ice.

I shook off my nervousness and kissed Nick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
○●○●
Sorry for so much Romance if you don't like Romance. Please like and comment. I hope you liked this chapter. Thanks 🐑🐑