Ch. 2 Rikly Forever

CHAPTER 2: *Lily's POV @ age 5*

"Mom hurry up we're going to be late for the concert! I can't miss meet and greets I need to see Riker and give my man a huge hug!" Mom walked down the hallway to the door gives me a smile and grabs her pocket book.

"Yah know Lil, Riker is a lot older than you I don't know how Daddy would feel about you two!"

I gave my Mom my know it all grin and said, "Mom, really? Dad will get over it because one day Riker will be all mine!" My mom giggled and then drove out of our driveway. We were next in line to meet R5 and I looked at my mom all anxious an then they told us we could go in. I walked past Ross and Rydel and stood right in front of Riker I looked up and smiled at him.

Ross leaned down and tapped me on the shoulder saying, "Hey I think your confused! I'm Austin!"

I looked up at him, smiled and said, "No, you're Ross. I came to see Riker!" Riker was so surprised! He gave me a huge smile and scooped me right up! Rydel, Rocky, and Ratliff started laughing really hardly at Ross. I got my picture takin with them and never wanted to let go of Riker! The concert was the best thing I had ever seen and when it was over a crew member came up to me and my mom and gave me Riker's pick that he was using during the show.

I started to cry and he said, "Special delivery to Princess Lily from the one and only Prince Riker!" I gave the man a huge hug and then he walked a way. I looked at my mom and she new I was tired and so she scooped me up and we went to the car to go home.