Ch. 6 Rikly Forever

CHAPTER 6: *Riker's POV*

I can't believe it.. Did I really just see Lily? And she said she was 18! It may be so wrong but I could not deny that I had feelings for her. I was to scared to tell my bothers and sister because she was so young. But, I have thought about that kiss with her for such a long time now. I couldn't stop thinking about her the whole time I drove to Ma's.

I walked inside and said, "Your favorite child is in the house!"

And my Ma said. "Oh Rocky is that you?!" We both started laughing.

"Ma, I kind of invited somebody to dinner tonight I hope you don't mind." I said walking over to the table to sit down next to her while she cut up the potatoes.

"Well, who did you invite!" She asked with a smile.

"You remember Lily, right? That girl that always came to our shows since she was 5."

"Oh yes she is a beautiful little thing isn't she!" Ma said looking up at me. "Yes she is gorgeous..." I said looking down thinking about her beautiful blonde hair.

"Riker do you have a crush?!" She asked catching me in my daze.

"Uh... No of coarse not! She is way to young." I said trying to convince her.

"Riker, baby you came up with the words yourself, age is overrated!"

I looked at my mom and said, "Well when did I become the genius?" We both laughed.

Well, Ma seems to be ok with me liking Lily. I hope my other family members are too!

I went to my apartment and freshened up trying to impress Lily but not overdue it. I put on a pair of new jeans and a dark blue button up shirt. I threw my black button up coat on and my black RayBans. I looked in the mirror and hoped it wasn't to much or to little. I grabbed my keys and left my apartment. I got to the house a little early so I would be here before Lily got here. I heard the doorbell rang and I leaped in the air. I opened it up and had no idea who I was looking at.