Ch. 11 Rikly Forever

CHAPTER 11: *Riker's POV @ Hotel Room*

Lily left the hotel about a half hour ago, and I'm still waiting for her to come back. I'm afraid to leave. What if she hates my guts. I don't want her to get hurt on the road either. I don't understand why I'm waiting for her but I have this gut feeling that I should just stay put. I decided to go inside her hotel room because she awalked out with the door wide open. I looked at all her jewelry in her jewelry bag. Wow, it seems like Rydel's style seemed to have a big impact on Lily's style. But I don't mind Lily seems to look amazing in anything she wears. I satdown on the bed and waited for a few more minutes. Lily finally came storming in the room in a panic. She noticed me but didn't really pay any attention to me she just started gathering a bunch of her things.

"Lily are you ok?" I jumped in front of her and grabbed her shoulders so she would stop and look at me.

"No Riker I don't have time to deal with this shit right now, move!" She pushed me out of the way.

"What's going on Lil? Where are you going?" I said as she continued to run around the room.

"I was on my way back and my Aunt called saying my dad just had a heart attack and is in surgery right now! Is that what you wanted to here?" She stopped and yelled at me. She started to break down to her knees. I went down with her and held her close.

"Lil it's ok. Breathe." She kept sobbing.

"No Riker! It's not going to be ok I came here to California for some boy and to be a model while my dad is having a heart attack on the other side of the U.S?" I now sat on my butt on the floor and picked her up putting her on my lap. She came here for me? I cradled her and rocked her back and forth. Trying not to think to much into it.

"Well if your going back to Florida I'm coming with you!" I said making a quick decision.

She looked up at me, "Why would you do that?"

"Well, we ARE friends right? And friends are there for eachother through thick and thin. Plus you don't need to drive all the way to Florida when I can get us some cheap flight tickets!" She smiled and get up.

"Thank you for the offer Riker, but I can't let you do this. I will be fine." I got up and rubbed her arms.

"Yah you will be fine because your going to leave most of your stuff at my place and park your car there too. And we are going to fly to Florida to see your dad, together." I said lifting her chin. She looked at me with her tear stained face.

"Thank you so much. Are you sure you don't need to be anywhere else?"

"Of course not! Your my friend and you need someone there for you. And I'm going to be that friend." I smiled reassuring her that I wanted to be there for her but as her friend.