Ch. 9 Rikly Forever

CHAPTER 9: *Riker's POV, the next morning*

My alarm went off, but it felt like I had been awake almost all night. I felt this deep connection with Lily that I was trying to understand. I'm not sure if it's a connection to her or if it's a type of sexual attraction. And I didn't want to be looked at as a pervert.

I don't know why I had to like someone so young. I've never seen myself with someone this young. But then again I have never found anybody like her. She's feisty but I can tell inside she is fragile. She turns me on like no has before. Not just by her looks but with her personality. I don't know what to do with myself.

If we had a relationship it would be so wrong, I am way to old for her. Yes I know I have said age is overrated but that was when I was the young one in the relationship and I didn't care. I don't want to be looked at as a disgusting old man taking advantage of a beautiful young girl.

She has her whole life ahead of her, I can't hold her back! She should be hanging out with friends her own age, and have a boyfriend her own age where they can experiment together.

I know she could find love somewhere else. I have to let her go even though I just got her. It doesn't feel right holding onto her. She has got to just be fangirling. She will get over me. Ok I will tell her today when I was supposed to pick her up for lunch.

The sooner the better.