Ch. 8 Rikly Forever

CHAPTER 8: *Lily's POV*

It's happening all over again, the sparks. He is the only boy I have ever kissed, and the only boy I ever wanted to kiss. Our lips separated and I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was all grins. I pushed my body closer to his against the bathroom door and we kissed deeper, harder. I never wanted to stop. I slid my hands up his back, around his neck, and held onto his neck gripping the back of his hairs. He was so intriguing to me I never wanted to stop. I felt his hand go down my sides, reach under my thighs and lift me up. I got goose bumps everywhere. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he put me on the bathroom counter. His touch was so gentle yet enough to kill me. I started to lift his shirt up with our lips still locked.

He suddenly backed away and said, "Hold on, my family is right downstairs waiting for us." He got closer to me again and we both started laughing.

"Okay, well that's awkward!" I said try not to laugh to loud. He held my face and rubbed his thumb across my cheek.

He looked right into my eyes and said, "I like you a lot Lily, but you scare me. This scares me!"

I gave him a confused look and said, "What do you mean I scare you?"

"Well I feel that spark too, but it drives me crazy because the more I kiss you the more I'm gonna wanna kiss you harder. And your too gentle for that. Your young. Your fragile. I don't want to go to far so soon. I want to get to know you better first." I smiled at him feeling delighted he wanted to get to know me for me.

"So we won't kiss again until we get to know eachother better. I'd say the fourth date if your lucky you might get a peck." I said looking at him trying to tease him. He smiled.

"Wow I'm gonna be one lucky man! Are you sure the fourth date isn't to early?" I giggled and hopped off the counter. I pushed a towel that was on the counter over, on purpose, and bent down to pick it up. Trying to tease him a little. I stood back up with a big smirk on my face.

"Do yah think I could have a sneak preview of that fourth date kiss?" He asked jokingly. I grabbed him and pulled him in close for another kiss. I pulled away, opened the bathroom door and walked back down the stairs with him following.