Ch. 24 Rikly Forever

CHAPTER 24: *Riker's POV @ his house before going to family dinner @ his parents*

I am so excited for Lily and I to tell everyone! I know they will be excepting of us, because my bros and I understand eachother and Rydel loves Lily anyways! I walked down the stairs to see Lil coming out of the bathroom for the third time this afternoon.

"Hey babe, is everything alright?" I asked.

She wiped her mouth and said, "Yah, I had onions earlier and so I wanted to use mouthwash before we left."

She started to walk by me and I grabbed her waist turning her towards me, "You didn't think I was going to let you pass me by did you?" She giggled and I kissed her.

Every time our lips meet it feels like the first time all over again. I get the goose bumps and I just want to kiss her more. She walked away all smiley. I love her smile. She grabbed her purse and we left my little Cali house to go to Moms.

*Lily's POV @ the Lynch's during dinner*

Charlie was in the middle of telling us the story of how Ross proposed to her last weekend. I could barely pay attention. I was just pushing my pees around my plate, thinking. Thinking about how I think too much into things. And suddenly it hit me again. I stood up from my chair and everyone looked at me.

"May I be excused to the bathroom?"

Riker looked at me, "Yah of course!" I I started to walk away and then when I was out of sight I ran to the bathroom. I opened the door quickly and accidentally slammed it behind me. I lifted the toilet seat and threw up I've been throwing up all day. I thought it was nerves about tonight but, now I'm thinking I might have the bug. I stayed kneeling over the toilet for a few more minutes incase I didn't get everything out. I'm pretty sure I have nothing left to throw up though. I went to grab some toilet paper to wipe my mouth with, when I heard a knock on the door. I scrambled to my feet closing the toilet seat.

"Who is it?" I asked wiping my mouth and throwing the tissue in the garbage.

"It's Riker. Is everything ok in there? I heard the door slam pretty harshly." I flushed the toilet and walked to the sink.

"Yah I'm fine!" I started washing my hands quickly.

"Are you sure? You have barely aten a thing. You've just been pushing everything around on your plate." Of course he notices everything. I opened the door to see him standing there with a concerned look on his face.

I shut the light off in the bathroom and said, "I think I've got the 24 hour bug or something!"

"Oh hun, I'm sorry. Would you like to go back to my place early?" He asked holding my hand as we walked down the hall.

"No I'll be ok! Besides we still have to tell your family about us." I changed the topic onto an even more nerve racking topic. We walked into the living room where everyone was sprawled out.

"Nice of you to join us again!" Ryland said laughing.

"Guys, I have an announcement and it would mean the world to me... well us! If you approved..."

"Of course we do!" Rydel interrupted before Riker even told them we were dating. She walked towards me and gave me a hug.

"Riker you didn't have to make that announcement bro. When we saw you both come in the house, we all new this time you two were more than friends." Rocky laughed.

"Yah dude we're all cool with it!" Ross said.

"You love, who you love!" Charlie said looking at Ross. You could tell they were completely in love.

I looked down at mine and Riker's hands intertwined. Had they been together this whole time? Well, that must have tipped his family off as soon as Riker started talking. I giggled at this and sat on the floor with Riker, feeling better that his family was accepting of us.