Ch. 19 Rikly Forever

CHAPTER 19: *Lily's POV*

He noticed the hesitation and stopped and looked at me.

"Lil are you sure you want to do this?" I didn't want to tell him I was an 18 year old virgin cause I knew that I would wait for him to be my first.

"Do you want to turn the lights off?" He asked I shook my head yes and I shut the lights off.

I got back on top of him and he said, "Lily I have always thought you were gorgeous and, might I add sexy as hell. Don't worry about anything. I'm the one who should be worried, you are so beautiful and I'm just, well..." He didn't say anything rubbing his hands up and down my back.

"Your just so sexy, I'm nervous to take my clothes off in front of you!" I said laughing.

We smiled at eachother and he said, "Dont be nervous everything about you is beautiful!" I knew this was the right thing to do. Hell, there is a shirtless Riker Lynch in my bed! I'm going for it! I slid my pants off as did he. He turned me around so I was underneath him. He gently moved his hands up and down my arms while kissing me deeply. I slid my underwear off and started pulling his down too but looked at him to see if it was okay. He shook his head and I slid them down. He kicked them off. I wasn't sure what to do so, I let Riker take over. And suddenly I felt it. It didn't hurt... that bad! I got used to it and then it was pleasurable. I unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor. He grabbed both of my hands and intertwined them with his above my head. Wow! He was really good at this. I caught on quickly to how it worked, and threw him around so I was on top of him. He seemed to like this by the look on his face. He kissed me everywhere as if I where some sort of goddess and I kissed him back. It felt so good with him. It was indescribable. We stopped and he layed down next to me. We just looked into eachothers eyes and smiled. "Wow...... Well that was pretty amazing!" I said getting up to go to my closet and grab a blanket. "Yah you like pulled some moves right out of left field!" He said and we both laughed. I put the blanket over us and we layed still together. Our bodies were wrapped around eachother. My head was against his chest listening to his heartbeat, and his chin was on top of my head. Our bodies felt so warm together. I never wanted to leave that moment. Then I felt him tilt his head down more and say, "You can't be a virgin right?" I looked up at him and said, "Well I'm not now!" I laughed, but then realize he wasn't laughing so I stopped. He sat up and said, "Wait, you were a virgin? Oh my goodness I can not believe that just happened! Lily you should have told me!" "Why Riker it wouldn't have made any difference!" I said confused. "Lil your first shouldn't have been on a bed with no sheets and in a room where there isn't any candles or anything special!" He said looking extremely disappointed. "Riker this was so perfect you have no idea!" I said looking at him. He leaned over and kissed me passionately. "Lily I love you more than all of the stars combined! You are so special to me." He said and I teared up a little. "Riker you have know idea how much that means to me! I love you too!" He layed back down next to me. I cuddled up against him with his arm around me and we fell asleep.