Ch. 20 Rikly Forever

CHAPTER 20: *Riker's POV the next morning*

I woke up with Lily sprawled out on top of me. Her head was on my chest with her arms wrapped around me, and one of her legs in between mine. She was the cutest thing. I didn't want to wake her up, so I just lay still playing with her hair. I've never felt like this with a girl before. I was truly happy. I was in love. She must have felt me playing with her hair because she lifted her head up towards me and opened her eyes.

"Well good morning beautiful." I said starting to play with her fingers on my chest.

She smiled and giggled, "Good morning handsome!"

I kissed her forehead. "How about I go down stairs and make us some breakfast?" I suggested.

"How about we just lay here." She said snuggling her head into my chest.

I laughed a little and said, "I would love that but babe, I am starving. What time is it?"

She rolled over and picked up her phone.

"10:39!"

She laid back down and I rolled over so I was on top of her and said, "Lets go! The days almost halfway over!" I kissed her forehead and she pouted.

I got out of the bed and slid my boxers and pants back on.

She giggled, "So now I get to see that sexy ass in daylight!" I sat on the edge of the bed and tickled her.

She laughed like crazy and yelled, "Riker stop! Please!" I kissed her and stood back up heading for the door.

"Wait!" She yelled and I stopped turning to look at her.

"Why don't you just come climb back in bed with me?" She said teasing me by lifting the blanket up higher and higher near her legs. I wanted to badly but man I had to pee.

"I would love too, but I'm starving and I have to pee!" I ran down the hall and realized I had no idea where I was going. So, I ran back and stood in the doorway of her room to see her pointing the opposite way that I was going. We both laughed and I headed the other way.