Ch. 17 Rikly Forever

CHAPTER 17: *Lily's POV the next day @ the hospital*

I was sitting next to Riker on the couch just staring at my dad when I saw some of his fingers move. I jumped up and ran to his bed holding his hand.

"RIKER HE JUST MOVED!!!!" I yelled.

"Lily are you sure he moved?" He asked standing next to me.

'YAHH!!! I swear he just moved his fingers. "Dad if you can hear me squeeze my hand!" I stood there waiting and nothing happened. I held onto his hand for a few more minutes and then felt him squeeze a little I screamed! "Riker go get a nurse!" He took off down the hall.

My dad suddenly opened his eyes little by little and I jumped up and down like as I were seeing Santa for the first time. "Daddy everything is ok! I'm here!" I said squeezing his hand. He started cough a little, I think he was trying to talk. "Shhh... It's ok dad! You don't have to talk right now just breathe!"

Riker stormed back in and said, "The nurse is trying to get a hold of the doctor right now!" He walked closer to me and I grabbed his hand excitedly squeezing it.

I looked back at my dad and he started to cough up, "So..n, I..ap....rrove." While looking at Riker.

Riker just looked at him and smiled. "Thank you Sir I appreciate that very much!" Riker then intertwined our fingers together. I looked down at our hands and got butterflies everywhere. I started to cry and laugh at the same time.

My dad approves of us and Riker is probably about to tell me how he feels. I couldn't get any happier!