Ch. 21 Rikly Forever

CHAPTER 21: *Lily's POV*

I heard Riker heading down the stairs from the bathroom. So I got up wanting to make it a little harder for him to resist me this time. I opened up my closet, looking at all the clothes I had left here and didn't take to Cali. There were a pair of really short booty shorts, so I threw them on and my sports bra. I put my hair up in a messy bun walking down the stairs.

"Whatcha cookin' good lookin'" I asked walking over to him. He turned around and flashed his foolish big grin, and I let my hair back down and waved it everywhere.

He just stared for a couple of seconds mesmerized and then said, "Oh, just some chocolate chip pancakes!"

"Those are my favorite!" I said hopping up on the breakfast bar.

He came over and put his hands beside me on the counter looking at me and said, "Well too bad cause I made them for me!"

"Lier!" I said. He laughed a little and went in for a kiss. I nudged him aside and hopped off the counter going to the fridge, teasing him. He laughed again. I opened up the fridge and grabbed the whip cream walking towards him.

"Everything is better with whip cream!" I said shaking it and spraying some in my mouth.

He laughed, "Oh really?" I shook my head yes and sprayed some in my hand throwing it at his face. He looked at me shocked. I ran!

"Oh so that's how you wanna play!" He caught up too me and grabbed the bottle spraying it on my face like a mustache.

"Oh yah your right everything is better with whip cream!" He said laughing wiping some of it off my face and licking it off his fingers. I couldn't resist kissing him. I then licked the whip cream off his face and he laughed. We started to kiss again but this time deeper. He dropped the whip cream can and lifted me back up on the bar, getting some of the whip cream that was on his hand all over my side. I guess my teasing techniques had worked. He held me and I dug my fingers threw his hair.

Then we heard someone say, "Umm what's going on here?"

*Riker's POV*

I backed away from Lily a little seeing her Aunt Buff. Lily started to laugh and I tried not too.

Lily hopped off the counter and said, "Riker and I are just making some breakfast!" She said looking back at me smiling. I wiped some more whip cream off her face quickly and rubbed it on my pants.

"Yah I can tell! Well I'm going to go get some stuff your mother wanted and leave!" Buff said walking away.

Lily turned towards me and when Buff was no longer visible we both started dying laughing. Lil wrapped her arms around my waist and looked up at me, still giggling. I threw my arms around her shoulders and laughed at her. As I was all teary eyed and beat red. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped some more whip cream off my face, still beat red.

"Riker Anthony are you embarrassed?" She asked.

"Well, we did just get caught making out on your breakfast bar with barely any clothes on!" I said laughing. I looked at the pancakes and realized they were completely burnt!

"Oh shit!" I said and picked the pancakes and threw them in the garbage. Lily started laughing again and Buff walked back out of the house with the stuff she needed laughing as well.

I saw the whip cream bottle on the floor and picked it up walking over to Lily. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I sprayed a little whip cream on her nose.

"Riker!!" She yelled.

"What? I'm just getting even with you." I said laughing at her adorable face as she crossed her eyes trying to see the whip cream. "Well I also wanted to do this." I said leaning over and eating it off her nose and she laughed.

"Your so perfect Lily! I couldn't ask for anyone better. I love you."

She giggled and said, "i love hearing you say that!"

"I love you. I love you. I love you." I repeated kissing her face every time I said it.

I stopped and looked at her and she said, "I love you too Riker."