Chapter Six

Hey, Hey, Hey Hey ! It's Caaaayyyllllll :) what y'all up to?? Nothing? Cool. Same. ;) I am sooo glad break starts today for meeeee!!!!!!! Finals taste like booty. 'Kay, thought I'd update bc tbh, that last chapter?? Eh.. Story gets muuuch better I promise guys (aka nobody). Just had my editor red the most recent la chapter.....GREAT FEEDBACK GUYSS!! She was all like " Oh em gee!! I can feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!! qwertyuiop!!!! And I was all like....wait for it....I know.

okay hahaha

NO.

<<cayl>>

======================================================

Niall's Point of View

I pull up to the alley way where Ashton said for me to meet him. I park the car and unbuckle my seat belt before reaching under the seat to grab the gun that Halo doesn't know about. I tuck it into my jeans and pull my shirt over it. Better safe than sorry...

I slam the car door shut and lock it, stuffing the keys into my back pocket. I walk down the street a bit before turning at the third block where Ash said he'd be waiting. When he told me this, I became suspiscious almost immediately. This alley was notorious for it's prostitution.. I was afraid for Ashton. He was only one year older then Cade. I breathed in deeply and searched the gravel alley road for him, calling out his name softly. I thought I heard some one so I looked up and lo and behold, Ashton is running towards me.

"Niall, run!" He shouts.

Oh hell no. Ashton sprints towards me, panting. I see whoever is chasing him and pull the gun from my pants.

Two Shots.

Ashton and I run then, it won't be long in this area before the cops to show up. He looks at me, fear brewing in his eyes, tears streaming down his face. We reach the car and I place the gun back under the seat before zooming off.

"Who's chasing you Ashton?" I ask him. "Who wants you?"

"I-I don't want to tell you.." He begins.

"Ashton, tell me! Or I will drop you right here and let them come and get you." I spit at him, not really meaning a single word. Ashton is like my brother, he annoys me like one too..

"It's.. uh.. It's Nathan, Niall, he's back."

"Nathan? Why does he want you.?"

"It's not Nathan who wants me..."

" Then what is it?"

"It's Tom.. He..uh...he said.."

"Spit it out Ash!"

"Niall.. He wants Cadence, and he wants her blood."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cadence's Point of View

His long fingers lingered on my skin, leaving a burning trail along my arms. His breath hot against my neck. I can feel him smiling against me.

"Tell me what you want Cade.." He says

"Tom..." I beg, leaning into him. He chuckles and pecks my cheek before turning me around and placing his hands on my waist. I shake my head as he buries his face in my neck-- I was never one for public affection-- and sigh, moving his hands off of me.

" Tom, take me home yeah? I wanna go, I have studying to do.."

" Yeah, yeah....but not after we have a little fun Cadey. You know, this whole 'virtue' of yours is really starting to ruin my rep babe," He replaces his hands on my waist, rubbing the skin there.

"No, Tom. I told you I'm not ready," I shove his hands down and turn to face him, crossing my arms over my chest. " I should be more important than your reputation any way."

"Cadey.. You know that's not what I mean"

"Really? Thats' not what it sounds like.."

"Are you getting smart with me?" He growls

"Yeah, maybe I am. Who are you to question me?"

"Cadence... D-don't push it." He breathes out. "Who are you to question my authority?... You are lucky we're at school." He grabs my hand, yanking me to the passenger side of his car. He pulls the door open and shoves me in, I slam my head against the top of the ceiling. I reach to close the door but he beats me to it, almost slamming my fingers in the process.

==========================================================

le he le he le hehehehe

Have good morning, noon, or night where ever you are my little nobodies ;)

<<cayl>>

Picture of Louise on the side hehehe. If you look at Frankie Sandford compared to Louis...it looks effing creepy. They're soul twins I swear......