Chapter Eleven

Okay soo whoops!

The last what ..three chapters?  Were actually supposed to be on flash back and whoops.. that obviously didn't happen.

Hehehe..

I really like this chapter.

The song for it is actually playing right now.

I looveee ittt :)

<<cayl>>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song of the Chapter: Unsaid by: The Fray

Chapter Eleven

Halo's Point of View

"Shit!" Niall exclaims as Elly comes tumbling down. Harry is thankfully standing close enough to catch her head before she falls.

"Dammit, Niall!" I shout turning to him. "I told you we should've waited.."

"Fuck no! Cade is still out of the loop in this, figured it would be better to have Elly know before she gets here."

I sigh deeply and pinch the bridge of my nose, lifting my glasses in the process.

**********************************************************************************

Previously

About an hour ago Niall came storming in the house, Ashton in tow. He began pacing around and shouting for Ashton to call Elly. He scared the living daylights out of poor Wyn. She left the room in a puddle of tears and refused to eat lunch until Niall apologized for being "big and scary". Once Ash got in touch with Elly, he told them to head on over to Niall's. Then he broke me the news about Tom, who I don't remember meeting...But based on the almost frantic way Niall was acting, I asumed he was no good. I figured we should wait to tell Elly, Harry and Cadence at the same time. But when does Niall ever listen to me?

When Elly, Harry, and little Darcy came over Niall sent me, El, and the babies in the other room. I tried to spark up conversation, but I found it difficult. I don't think Elly trusts me... She was on her phone the whole time talking to her...girlfriend?...Niall doesn't keep me very involved with his...friends? I'm sure that they're more involved with each other than just the business side of their relationship, but I'm not exactly sure what to call them. They seem friendly to me..

When the doorbell rings, Elly is quick to answer it. Must be her grilfriend. I sigh again and Niall walks into the living room.

"Can you call your mum for me?" Niall asks Wynne. She nods and puts the phone to her ear. Niall walks over to me and sits down. He grabs my waist and lifts me onto his lap. I can't help but give him a small smile.

"What's on your mind?" He asks, looking into my eyes.

I shrug. "What were you guys talking about in there?"

"Just discussing...things." I raise my brows.

"You're going to need to be a lot more specific than that.."

He sighs." Um.. We were just talking about Tom and what that means for Cadence and El...and Uh you.."

"Me? What do I have to do with any of this?"

"It's because of who your mum is, love." He says almost sadly. "Wynne, tell your mum it's very important."

"Okay, my mum's gang leader. Big whoop!"