Chapter Twenty-One

Here is the double to my luxuxrious double update.

The last chapter was like totes mahgotes one of my faves to write.

LOL

Of course it wuold be...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty-One

Harry's Point of View

Well. 

That was not what I was expecting.

I'm not quite so sure what to with myself right now.

I just put Niall into the bath. Keep in mind, it took nearly thirty minutes because he was falling all over the place.

What's better is that he couldn't keep any of the alcohol down, so I basically became his rubbish bin while he struggled to his feet.

I ended up carrying the poor fool because he ended up just about dying.

Now I'm sitting outside of the bathroom door, listening to Niall singing off-key.

His drunken laughter has gotten annoying by now.

I decide to call Cade.

"Hey, Harry."

"Um..Hi."

"How're things over there?"

"Uh..pretty terrible. What about you?"

"Same. Halo hasn't stopped crying since you left."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. It's super weird that she came here, right? I mean I've only talked to her what, two times? She like walked right in and asked to talk to me. What's up with that?"

"Oh..yeah. Um strange."

"You don't think so?"

"Well..uh I didn't--"

"Harry. Why do I get the feeling you know more than you're letting on?"

"W-what?"

"Don't lie. C'mon we both know that I am so obviously out of the loop."

"W-well, Cade--"

"No, no. There's no reason to try and deny it.."

"I wasn't going to.."

"Oh.."

"Yeah.."

An awkward silence begins to filter its way in. I can't let him hang up. I have to get answers.

I say the first thing that comes to mind.

I just had no idea that my mind would spit out the most self conscious phrase it could manage.

"I mean it doesn't have anything to do with me, does it? It's not that I was too young to be..pregnant..right? I mean I don't see you or, or Elly as being like that, but I don't really know you guys all that well I guess. I mean. Well I don't know what I'm trying to say but..."

"Cade, c'mon. It has nothing to do with that...I don't even know why you would even think something -- I got a girl pregnant at eighteen for christ sakes!" I can imagine him run a hand through his hair.

"Well.. when you put it that way....."

"Exactly.. Nothing to worry about, right?"

"Yeah, yeah. So it has nothing to do with me? I'm not the reason You, and Elly, and my brother, and even Louise have been keeping me out of loop?"

"W-well..--"

"It's not me...right?"

"N-not you...entirely."

"What do you mean? I don't understand."

"Well it doesn't have anything to do with you ......exactly.."

"But.."

"But.. It has everything to do with you being Niall's sister..."

She's silent.

I think she wants me to continue.

I do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear Peen's, all of my chapters seem longer on word...

Okay well, I'm off to bed 

(LOL NOPE)

SO have a good morning, noon, or night where ever you are!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Cayl Babaaayyy