Chapter Nineteen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAhAHAhAHAHAHA

I'm Back

DOuble UpDate y'all

i'm suppossed to be in the shower rn whoops...

Ew it was so humid today like why. I had my hair all cute and everything, it was, of course, ruined before I got to school.

Stupid bus.

Stupid humidity.

Stupid hot guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Nineteen

Song of the Chapter: Devotion and Desire by:Bayside

Halo's Point of View

"....not like it really matters.." Niall says.

"Niall! What the hell!"

"What are you talking about?! I don't even know what you mean!"

"Are you not going to tell her ever? You're just going to let this lie spread? Niall! You're fucking insane if you think I'm ever going to marry you!"

My eyes widen.

Oh shit.

"So that's what this is really about."

He's so calm.

I'm afraid.

"N-Niall. Babe. Please. You know that's not what I meant." I reach a hand out towards him. He backs away.

"No. Don't touch me."

"Please, Niall! I didn't mean it that way! I swear! I--"

"No. Shut up. Halo, just shut the fuck up now." He shakes his head. "I should've know. I really should've. I knew something was up. If I ever planned to propose to..someone like you, you should've been damn happy!" I can hear rancor crumbling from his words. His tone becoming clipped and sharp.

"Someone like me? What does that even mean?"

"I was your one way ticket out of there! In case you hadn't noticed!"

"W-what?"

"What did you think?! Candy was just going to let you go?! Ha. If it weren't for me, Halo, you'd have been sold a long fucking time ago."

"How do you know this, Niall?"

"Does it really matter?"

"Yes! What else are you keeping from me?"

He turns to look at me.

His eyes turned to ice.

"You don't want to know."

He tries to walk away after this.

Oh hell, no.

"What? You're just gonna walk away from me now? Just go ahead! I don't fucking care! I hope you know that I have never loved another man the way I have loved you, Niall. Not one. I doubt you ever even lo--"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, HALO. DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT." He screams, my last sentence gathering his attention. " I have never loved another fucking soul the way I have loved you! Do not even try to talk shit to me! I have never cared for anyone, ever, the way I have cared for you!"

My hands are shaking.

He is so angry.

"If there was anyone who didn't love another, it was you. How many times have you told me that you were fully committed?! How many times have you lied to me?! What else can I give you, Halo?! What else do you need? Can't you see I have always been here, begging  you to love me?! What else will it take?!"