Chapter Fourteen

Hey babes. Sorry for not updating like in for days. Um sooory... Have I told you about the hot guy in my P.E class???

NO?!

WHAAT!!

Well he's hot.

And doesn't know I exist

Enjoy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Fourteen

Lola's Point of view

My classes drag on throughout the day with seemingly no end. I blankly stare past each of my professors until each of their lectures became a dull thump in the back of my head. I am stuck running back to Harry's butt dial. Did he really mean it? He thinks I don't love him anymore? I'm not sure where that notion came from, but his thinking is faulty at best. I can't even begin to comprehend what this is going to do to Darcy's picture of family. Sometimes I wish that we just stuck it out for her sake. Okay, correction. That I didn't try to leave in the first place. I should've known my heart was chained to his. When I tried to break the connection I became the wrecking ball that tore him apart. I'm dragged out of my strange Miley Cyrus focused day dream by a persistant tapping on my shoulder.

"Lola! C'mon we're gonna be late!"

I blink away from my thoughts before looking to my left at the person standing next to me. Her auburn hair falls into soft, perfectly curled ringlets. Her viridian eyes twinkling in the boring room, making it seem lively and bright. She stood their, smiling at me, in her high fashion clothes and moel-thin physique. Oh, yeah. She was a model.

"Lola! Come! On! Quit day dreaming, lets go!" She shouted again.

"Okay, okay! I'm coming." She barely gives me time to grab all of my things before grabbing my hand and yanking me out of the room.

Emery, my forever modeling best friend has literally been my rock these past three years. We met when I first moved here and have been good friends ever since. She was the one who finally convinced me to give Harry a chance. She was still trying to get me to take him back.

We rushed down the steps of the hulking building and into a corridor some ways down. She made a sharp right-- almost causing me to run into a wall-- and we entered our last class of the day.

My savior.

My future.

My thought eraser.

Fashion Design.

**********************************************************************************

"And...........done!" I say, finishing the final touches on my project.

The dress was light blue and one shoulder. It had a belt wrapped around it and the chiffon skirt flowed down to the floor.

"Agh! I can't wait to try it on!!" Emery said.

In this class, she was my model. Every project I made was a piece of fabric turned into a work of art. Fashion was my life. I needed it to survive. In fact, this class and my internship were the highlights of my week. Well,aside from Darcy, but no one would ever compare to her. She was the highlight of my life.

Just then the bell rings and class is over. I gather up my things and put the dress into a costume bag before placing it on the teachers desk. Then I walk over to where Emery is. She stands talking with some of the other girls in our class just as I'm about to open my mouth and make them aware of my presence, the teacher calls me over.