Chapter Ten ^

Chapter Ten

Song of the Chapter: Fight by: Icon for Hire

We are almost at Harry's new room when I see her. Light brown, shoulder length hair. A small tattoo on the underside of her wrist. I'm too far away to see it, but I already know that it's a large 'H' in a flowing font.

Some nerve she has showing up here. She knows I'll kill her.

I turn to Niall, my breathing heavy. "What. The. Hell."

"I-I don't know! Honest." He says biting his lip.

"Get her the fuck out of here before I reorganize her face."

He nods and walks over to her. Meanwhile, Louise grabs my arm and shakes her head.

"Please.." She says. I yank my arm away fom her and walk over to Niall and The Bitch. Lou's face instantly pales and she quickly trails behind me.

"Why the hell are you here?" I ask.

"Look, I know we may not be on the best of terms right now but--"

"That doesn't answer the damn question! Why the hell are you here?! Don't make me ask you again!" I shout.

"T-to see Harry..I-I wanted to make sure he was okay.."

"TO MAKE SURE HE'S OKAY?!" I begin "The second you walked out of his life, was the same second you lost the right to check on him."

"I didn't walk out! He forced me out Eleanor!" She shouts. We are now face to face eyeing each other suspisciously.

"Bull. Shit." I say before grabbing her neck.

I take her head and slam it into the wall. Her wide eyes shutting momentarily.When they open I see rage. She tries to grab my hair but I squeeze her neck harder causing her to claw at my fingers. I can't see straight anymore, my anger at her clouding my vision and shading it red. I don't realize that I'm on top of her trying to claw her face off--and nearly succeeding-- until Niall tries to pull me off. I growl at him and he backs off. I take Lola's neck once again and squeeze, just to make sure I have her attetion.

"You stay the hell away from Harry! I mean it!" I scream

"Thats...gon' be kinda h-hard. I am the m-mothe rof his ch-child." She snarks back. That's it. Bitch blew it for herself. She's dead.I don't give two shits if she's pregnant. I slam her head to the floor.

"SAY THAT AGAIN BITCH!!! I DARE YOU!!" I shriek. Slam. "SAY IT AGAIN!" Slam. "FUCKING SAY IT!!!" Slam. I begin to pull at her hair now, yanking a few peices out. "I DARE YOU TO TEMPT ME!" I slap her in the face and grab her chin forcing her to look at me. "Don't fucking give me a reason to be tempted you bitch. You're lucky I let you live." Tears are streaming down her face now. I stand up, prepared to kick her into yesterday when two arms wrap around me. I struggle and two more wrap around my waist. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND DON'T COME BACK!!! I SWEAR I. WILL. KILL. YOU!!!!" I shout and she stands up, wobbling slightly before running out of the hallway and hopefully out of the hospital.

I push myself out of the arms and turn to see Niall facing me and....Liam?! My eyes widen and I jump into his arms.

"Never thought I'd see you again." I mumble to him.

"Your girl has some amazing skills, more than you give her credit for." He whispers the last part to me. I pull out of his arms and walk over to Louise.

"Sorry..I-I don't know what ca--" She presses her lips to mine quickly. Then pulls away shaking her head.

"It's not worth it." She says to me. I nod and wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"Thank you," I whisper. She shakes her head and smiles. "So..How's Danielle?" I ask Liam.

"Dead." He answers.

My eyes bulge, I probably look like Nemo..

"T-tom?"

"Yes"

-----------------------------------------------------

HEEYYYYYY

GUESS WHOOOSSSEEE BAAACCKKK.

Not me if that's what you thought.

hehehehe.

jk It's me!

I bring with me from my vacay some strange type of sickness.

My stomach hurts llikkkee aaaa bbbbiiiigggg ffaaaattt ddooonnuuuutt.

hehe

Sooooo extremely sorry for disappearing like that :(

It broke my heart to be away.

Buut.

I was in LA (visiting ffaaammiiillly) with my editor.

Soooo sooryy once again but it's not like anyone reads this anyways.

Muuch love my little nobodies :*

<<cayl>>