Pay Up.

Chapter 16

Harry's POV

"So, how's it going, mate? She's fallen for you yet?"

I chuckle and shake my head, "Not exactly, man. She's quite stubborn, yeah. But I have no doubts she will."

"You better," Zayn smirks and goes back to watching Niall, Louis, and Liam play FIFA. Of course, Louis is whipping the other two's asses.

Niall grunts and tosses his controller on the ground when the buzzer goes off and Louis scores the final goal, putting himself way above Niall and Liam. Louis does his victory dance, sending us all, well except for pouty Niall, into fits of laughter. Liam tosses Zayn his controller and tells him to have a go. I lean my head back against the cushions on my spot on the sofa.

A few minutes pass by, Niall, Liam, and I watching Zayn and Louis play against each other. Niall rolls over to look at me on his spot on the floor, "So how's you and Noel?" he wiggles his eyebrows.

Here we go again. "What you mean?"

"Is it not so fake anymore?" He smirks and I let out a nervous laugh.

I shake my head, "Nope. She's too stubborn to even consider, mate. Too much work. "

"Aw c'mon Harry. Liz and I see you two."

"It's called pretending, Ni."

"Whatever you say," he smiles in a knowing way.

"Still can't believe it's you she's fake dating." Liam mutters.

"What? Why?" I say a little too forcefully, too quickly.

"Well I mean at Callum's party it seemed like you were the last person she wanted to be around." Because I was.

"Well...things have changed since then."

"Ah ha! So you do fancy each other!" Niall snaps his fingers and points it in my face, well at least tries to. His arm can't reach me from his lowered spot on the white carpet that fills Liam's living room.

"No, no, no. Never said that." I correct him.

"We all believe otherwise." He flashes a smile showing his newly straightened teeth.

"Listen, we-"

"Harry you're up," Louis interrupts and throws the controller to me, it landing in my croch. I grunt, holding my bulge and Louis laughs. "Keep up, Styles. I'm bout to beat your curly ass."

Noel's POV

"So will I ever be able to properly meet your fake boyfriend?" Ben laughs. He hasn't stopped teasing me since I told him about Harry and I's "relationship" days ago.

"Absolutely not."

"Come on, Noe." He begs. Elizabeth walks into the dining room where Ben and I are sitting and drinking tea. "Lizzy, tell her I, of all people, should be able to meet her fake boyfriend."

Liz rolls her eyes, "You're gonna meet him eventually." She takes a seat at the table with us nonchalantly.

Oh, lord. Is this another set up Elizabeth and Niall have planned? The last one ended with Callum having a broken face, Harry with bloody knuckles, and us making a stupid bet about who caves in to kissing the other first.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well pretty soon this won't be fake anymore." She smiles and shrugs. I think I choke on my own spit.

"What?" I manage to get out.

"You and Harry obviously like each other. Like, like like. So soon you'll actually want Harry to meet Benny here."