Love Disorder Ch.4

I quickly changed into my 'over baggy' Pj''s and lay on top of my side of the bed. I thaught to myself about how I looked at her when she was undressing and why I enjoyed it so much, I have never been attracted to girls but I can't help it when Im around her. Being with her makes me feel safe and I am maybe a little attracted to her. I reasoned with myself like this for a while until I heard the bathroom door open.

"Theres no hot water, so I dont suggest you take- Oh your already dressed." Seeming somewhat disappointed or maybe I just wanted her to feel that way....

"Uhm, yeah sorry I got a head start hope you dont mind. I mean I did shower before I came so I didnt want to bother." I didnt want to admit it, I kindof denied it, I was getting turned on seeing her like that. I couldnt help but stare at the doplets of water falling down her legs and face as she slowly put on her underwear underneath the towel. I secretly hated her for doing it hidden. 'Dont think of her in a sexual way! Dont think of her in a sexual way!' I kept reminding myself as she walked over to her side of the bed, I had already found myself under the covers.

She pulled the blanket up, revealing my soldier position I was laying in stating that I was nervous, and crawled inside and turned to face me. What she said after that made my whole body quiver.

"When I undressed in the bathroom,.......I uhm.....I kinda saw like wetness......" blushing her face out of existence she looked away in fear of me judging her. Instead little did she know that I felt that fire in my core become a burning ember because I knew that that wetness was in her pantie simbolizing that she was in fact.....'wet'. My brain was all mumbled up and couldnt think straight, no pun intended ;)

"In your uh....underwear?" I couldnt sound more interested. I dont know whats wrong with me but I knew that I was attracted to her right then.

"Yeah, I mean like I went to feel it and it felt a little intense and everything became fuzzy so I stopped even though everything in my head was telling me to do it again. I dont think I should've touched....it." Her face became flushed and she stopped smiling and instead pulled a concerned face again. She found the courage to look at me in the eyes after saying that, just to see how flushed I was.

"Well....actually, touching it was actually what youre supposed to do when you want to stop being turned on." Not looking at her because I wouldve completely lost it for her if I looked her into her coffee coloured eyes.

"Really? So is it wrong to be still turned on even after the movie?" She turned her whole body to me and was now in the fetal position. 'I so badly wanted to kiss her right then, What was I saying?!?!?! You cant kiss Lex she's youre best friend! Well I want to so badly..STOP thinking like that!' She could most likely see that I was thinking about something really hard.

"No, I mean you can get turned on even when you think of something you find 'sexy' or 'dirty', or even being with someone you are sexually attracted to can have the same effect." I almost wanted to crawl into a hole and just die after saying the last part. Maybe she figures it out and finds out Im sexually attracted to her!!

"Makes sense. But I cant just touch it away now! Youre here with me and thats an invasion of your personal bubble isnt it?" Seeming really desperate when she said that.

"Well, actually I do it too so its not really an 'Invasion'. .....if you really want to you can rub one out and Ill look away!" I found myself getting really 'Hot' thinking about her doing that beside me even though I knew she would decline my invitation.

"Are......are you like, sure about that? I mean I could just hope it goes away soon..."

SHE DIDNT SAY NO!?! In my head it kept on saying, 'Fuck her...fuck her' but I kept my morals and manners and turned around and said, "Go crazy, but not too crazy okay!" Im imagining the whole scenario of what she was doing. My ovaries started screaming when I heard her softly say..