Love Disorder Ch.10

She let go of my hand and step by step walked into her crystal clear pool. At this moment while watching my goddess walk into the pool like that I wondered how I got into this position with her and how I went from meaning nothing to having her.

She started swimming under the water and I couldnt believe how beautiful she was. She came out of the water with her elegant long dark brunette hair hanging down her shoulders and back.

"You comming, or do I have to push you?" She teased seeing me still wrapped in my towel and staring like a teenage boy.

"I- I cant...." she pushed herself out the pool and came towards me still dripping with water and looking hotter than ever.

"What do you mean you cant? Wait......cant you swim?" She looked very concerned yet very understanding at the same time.

"I thought your pool would be a little more shallow than this, Im sorry I just cant." I wanted to sit down on the pool bench when she pulled my towel off of me causing me to turn to her.

"Let me teach you, common I wanna get you wet!" I laughed as she pulled me closer and gave me a kiss and getting a bit more intense she grabbed my ass and tugged at it which made me feel a little wet, considering the fact that her half naked body was pushing against me, her lips touching mine and her hands exploring certain parts of my body.

"Oh my god, your already wet baby." She felt inbetween my legs and then slowly pulled me towards the pool. When she put her hand to feel me Ive never felt closer to orgasming in my life. She let me hold onto her while she proceded to teach me techniques to stay afloat. About 10 minutes later I had gotten the hang of it and felt like less of an idiot, she then started to shiver for obvious reasons so I suggested we get out before she gets hypothermia.

"Kate! Your mom called, She wants you home because your cousin Markus is home for dinner. Get dressed and meet me by the car in 5 minutes okay." I knodded my head then walked hand-in-hand with Lex to her room.

When we had finnished dressing Lex pushed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck, collarbone and lips frantically while uttering the words, "I want to make you wet like that again!" She looked desperate which made me feel even more turned on but soon after we both heard Grace hooting her horn so she let go of me and said "until next time."

I wanted to just kiss her and eat her all up and just take her home with me. "Love you." I said then kissed her and ran into the car where Grace was waiting for me.

~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~

"Hey sister from another mister!" I heard markus shout out just as I had said bye to Grace.

"Hey you Ficklefuck." Being as crazy and stupid as possible because I hadnt seen Markus in over a year and wanted him to not forget how wierd I am.

"Language Kate, please! Also this is Wendy. She is Markus's girlfriend and will be staying with you in your room while Markus stays in Ashtons." My mom pulling a smile as to say that I have no choice in the matter, MOMS!

"Sure, so your the unlucky girl that has to put up with him." I laugh seing a gentle smile and two perfect dimples on each side.

"I guess that would be me!" She said as she reached out for a handshake. I really wasnt looking forward to a sleepover for as long as Markus and Wendy were staying, I really liked my own space, I use it to get away from people and clear my head. So much for that idea.

~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~

I went off to bed and took advantage of the off time I had while everyone ate supper by thinking about Lex. I remembered the way she touched and kissed me, I wanted her so bad right now that it wasnt even funny. While feeling myself tense up I called her and I heard her voice answer the phone, "Hey baby, miss me already?" YES, more than ever I said to myself.