Love Disorder Ch.18

The police seemed to know what they were doing but I still didnt fully trust Lex in their hands. I started feeling so anxious about the entire scenario that I almost forgot that Wendy was still on my shoulder trying to calm down after her crying episode.

"Kate?" Wendy said as she stopped watching the film and looked up at me with sadness filled in her inquisitive eyes.

"Yeah..."

Wendy slowly moved in closer to my lips with her eyes shut. I didnt exactly know what to do or if I should say anything so I just dumbfoundedly awaited whatever it was she was planning on doing.

The next thing I knew was that her soft and subtle lips were against my own and I enjoyed the feeling it gave me. Instead of pulling away I just started thinking about Lex and how she used to kiss me. We were in a full makeout sesh when her hand crept its way in my panties and I then stopped her which I presume she didnt expect because of her confused look and reaction.

"Wendy...I......I have a girlfriend I cant do this with you!" I almost hated myself for saying it because I knew that I was enjoying it.

"Im sorry, Im just confused and filled with emotions right now Kate...but you are a good kisser by the way." Luckily she didnt make it wierd

"Thank you, Lex taught me a few things." We both laughed it off and carried on watching the movie. It felt like an unreal and casual thing that just sort of happens, Why?

~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~

"KATE, WENDY WAKE UP! They found Lex!"

I woke up in shock and had to tell myself that I wasnt dreaming because it sincerely felt that way.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY FOUND HER? Where is she? Is she okay?" I wanted to know everything!

"All very good questions that will be answerd on the way to the hospital where she is at at the moment." Mark replied.

Without evem thinking or changing we all got into Marks car and we were on the way to go and see Lex. The entire time my heart was beating out my chest and I felt as if I couldnt breath, it was a good feeling.

~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~

I found myself repeating Lex's name in my head the entire time. I kept imagining how she would look like and what she would say.

Wendy had said nothing the entire ride there which I found really odd and I wouldve asked if she was okay if we hadnt just arrived at the hospital where I jumped out the car and immediately ran to her room which Mark had mentioned in the car.

I reached her room and I basically barrged into it. As soon as I entered I saw Lex, scars and bruises everywhere and a cast on her foot. I wanted to kill the person that did this to her!

"OH MY GOD, BABY!" She was crying and when she saw me it was the saddest most beautiful thing Ive ever seen.

I ran to her and kissed her with more passion than I ever have, it seemed as if we both didnt care whether the doctor or nurse was even there. She pulled away and wiped a few tears away.

"I love you." I blatantly said and I meant it.

"I missed you more than anything!" She said while wiping a few more tears away.

"Who did this to you? What happened?"

"Its a long story baby, Ill explain everything when we get home but for now just be with me. Hold me." And so I did.

She seemed hurt, not just physically. I held her and I climbed into the bed with her while letting her calm down.

Next thing I knew was that Wendy, Markus and Ashton all entered the room but instead of saying anything just sat down and allowed Lex to cry into me and relax.

My heart broke with every tear that fell down her cheek and I wanted nothing more than to just kiss it all away but something told me that this was something that not even kisses could help.

~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~

The doctor took us aside.

"She wouldnt tell us what happened but she does have a broken foot, a minor concussion and a few scars and bruises. Nothing of major concern other than that she should stay off her foot for a few weeks."

"She didnt tell you what happened?" I didnt understand that, I mean its the doctor were talking about here.

"Nothing Im afraid."

I turned my head a little to see her sleeping so peacefully and innocently.....to think about what she had been through that traumatised her to the point of silence broke me and I wanted to just hold her and tell her that she will be alright.

~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~

I stayed with her in her bed that night and round about 6 in the morning I woke up and took the time to appreciate how beautiful Lex was. The sun rays touched her skin and it just highlighted her beuty. She had such perfectly flawless and smooth skin even with the few bruises that interupted it every now and again.

It was just us in the room and so I nuzzled her neck while making sure to admire her beauty still, she was so perfect! What did I do to deserve her?

Soon enough she slowly started waking up but instead of starting conversation she just fell into me and made sure she could feel me with her. We ended up staying like that for another two hours before Markus called to tell us that he would come take Lex home, but I insisted she come stay by me.

Grace was the first person informed about Lex's situation but because she was in California doing some type of audition for who knows what she could only get a flight that morning and only see Lex at round about 2Pm.

~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~

Its 8 in the morning and Im still cuddling with Lex, afraid to let her go.

"You dont have to hold on to me so tight, I wont go anywhere." Lex just woke up and my heart started beating really fast just at the sound of her voice that I missed so much.

"Just in case..." I said leaning in to get closer to her. She turned around very abtuptly and just stared at me, she put her hand on my cheek and started crying. I HATED SEEING HER CRY! My heart can only break so many times.

"Baby please dont leave....I needed you." The thimg that scared me was that she said needed and not need, past tence....

"Lexy, I will never leave you no matter what happens!........But what did you mean by 'needed me?'." She wiped a few tears away and calmed down.

"Nothing..."

~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~

Its been silent for a while, not that I minded, but Lex's hand was trailing my arm and the side of my thigh and occasionally she would look up at me to see how I was reacting. As much as I wanted to know what she meant, Ive been longing her touch, smell, sound and basically HER for forever and I was just happy that I can get that again no matter how selfish it is....I need her.

Just when Lex leaned in for a kiss my phone rang. It was Ashton.

"Hey we're outside by the car, comming to get you guys now." 

"Great, thanks Ash." I gave Lex a quick kiss and helped her into her wheelchair that she protested using but I got her to use it eventually.

Ahston and Markus as well and Wendy came into the room and all gave Lex a hug before helping her out the hospital. Lex insisted holding my hand the entire time, I get that I mean I guess she doesnt want to loose me as much as I dont want to loose her ever again, and so I did. She also wanted me to be the one to carry her into the car which again still dont mind at all, when we were in the car she held my hand and kissed my cheek and neck like a million times. I really like how possesive and needy she is right now but I dont want to forget that she has been through alot and my hormones or whatever will just have to wait.

~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~