Love Disorder Ch.21

"Kate..."

I closed my eyes as though I'd not be seen doing so, I seriously just don't want to be here with Lex right now.

"Kate... It's okay." She sounded so calm.. I didn't understand?? And how is what I did okay at all? I sat up and looked at her with my teary and confused face.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS OKAY? I don't deserve that. I deserve to be hated by you, never trusted again... And-"

"You-you really think that-that's what someone's supposed to do if they've been cheated on?" Her expression saddened and she looked at me with tears forming at her eyes. Now I'm really confucked,,,, what's happening?

"Well, for me yeah... I cheated on you. You were hurt and missing for weeks and when we finally do find you, I got mad at you because you wouldn't tell me what happened to you. It was such a petty thing to be mad about and you probably have your reasons for not telling me and I get that but i cheated on you when I was mad... I was horrible to you. So yes I think that that's exactly what I deserve." She grabbed my neck and pulled me onto her lips. I was really lost and confused but I really needed that from her right now. She broke the kiss for a second,

"Kate, I love you but shut up" and with that said I shut the fuck up and got lost into our kiss. For a change she pushed me onto the bed and got ontop of me, forgetting the fact that she's got a broken foot and is in somewhat pain.....I think. Honestly I didn't want to think but it felt wrong to do this right after having Cody inside me so I stopped her.

"Not now, not after what happened. I still feel bad.." she clearly didn't care because she shoved me back down and kissed me with all the passion she has left in her. Her tongue and mine fighting for dominance which I hated because she always won.

"I want you." Her words tingled on my ear and then ran down my spine to a certain place that wanted her too. "Lex,,," she was so eager and impatient, her hands went under my shirt and pulled it over my head. She stared at my naked chest for so long I felt somewhat embarrassed,"you are so perfect."

"Anything but. You on the other hand," pulling her shirt off her along with her bra, "Are perfect. And beyond sexy" pressing herself against me she kissed me slightly slower than she did before.

I slid my hand into her jeans until I felt something wet hit my cheeks. Pushing her face slightly away from me,,, she was crying. Sitting up straight I held her in place.

"Is this about Cody? I'm sorry I- I should just go. I'm sorry Lex." I tried lifting her off me facing my eyes away from her in shame, but all she did was firm herself and stop me from moving out from underneath her.

"I-It's not about C-Cody. I...I love you Kate, you know that? I don't love very easily and I've never wanted someone to love me like I want you to love me. You know that overated saying, 'I can't live without you'? With you, that quote isn't overated I couldn't relate to something more. I can't picture you with anyone else but me, and I can't picture myself with anyone but you. It's no longer a matter of wanting you, I need you Kate and without your touch for so long I lost myself. I forgot what happy felt like without being able to hold your hand, kiss you, see you or tell you I love you. I needed you Kate, and I still do." She hugged me and started crying, she's trying to tell me things about what happened. She's trying,,,, that's all I ever wanted. I gripped her tight and kissed her neck and cheek trying to calm her down.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Yo Kate, are you oka-.."

"WENDY!" I quickly grabbed the blanket and threw it over Lex , covering her up not even caring about me.

"Jesus, and here I thought you guys broke up or something. Instead you guys are having make-up sex... You know what, nevermind." She literally just stormed off, I swear she was more affected by me cheating than my actual girlfriend was. Why?

"What's her problem?" Turning to Lex who was facing away from me and still covering herself, from me?

"Are you okay?" OFCOURSE SHES NOT OKAY YOU FUCKING MORON! DO SOMETHING

"I heard what you said, and just because I know that you need me in your life like I do you, that doesn't mean I'm going to take advantage because I know you won't leave! I don't know what happened today but I swear to god I didn't do it because I thought it would be easy or fun to do behind your back." She didn't stop looking away from me.

"I've always trusted you, and I still do." Still not looking at me.

"I'm not having it, look at me love" slightly putting my fingers on her chin turning her to face me. She didn't fight me, she let me turn her to face me and looked into my eyes. "I love you, and I mean that." I leaned over and picked up my shirt placing over her head and onto her. Realising she has no bra on my mind went to court 9 seeing her like that in my t-shirt.... Drool less drool less! Aaaahhhhh she's noticing she's noticing.. abort abort! Ahh shit, it's too late.

"You just put it on, now you want to take it off?" Smirking she put her hands around my neck and giggled. "Well have you seen yourself? I never want to put it on in the first place!" She kissed me and got up making herself look decent then putting her shirt on me.

________________________________________________________________

We walked over to the kitchen to get something to drink and saw Wendy and Ashton watching some thriller.

"Hey guys."

"Hey ashy, nice hair." Lex keeps telling forgetting how hot she is and how people notice this, and also my brother's glare that's basically undressing her with his eyes. Mine!

Wendy didn't even flinch, it's like we didn't even enter the room at all. Guess she's still mad, I have no idea with that woman. I poured some brandy into our glasses and added the coke. "Here you go gorgeous." Giving it to her and staring as she started filling it down. "Woah woah woah, you're supposed to enjoy it, if you wanted to do that I would've just poured coke."

"Yes ma'am." Sarcasticly said she started sipping it as slow as possible. "Now we both know thats not what I meant silly." We both ended up laughing and finnishing our drinks. We headed out to the bedroom and as soon as we were on our way to the room I saw Ashton had passed out on the couch and Wendy wasn't there anymore. I didn't even care to be honest she can be as bitter as she godamn pleases aslong as Lex is happy then I am too.

I opened the door and let Lex walk in first then closing it behind us I switched the lights on,,,

"W-wendy? What....what are you doing?"

_____________________________________________________________

-SKYE