Chapter Fourteen

Adam snapped back into reality furiously and stood up, grabbing his gun and ripping it off of his belt. He started shooting in a random direction and got in front of Cory, protecting the smaller male with his larger structure. Cory gulped and reached for his gun, grabbing it. Before he started shooting, though, he looked around to see what predicament his friends and him were in.

They seemed to be surrounded. About ten, if not more, raiders had surrounded the group and were shooting them, but it seemed none of his friends had gotten hurt yet. The raiders, surprisingly, were going down fast.
Cory smirked and started shooting next to Adam who looked at him sternly, still trying to shoot the raiders.
"Cory, get behind me. Now. I don't need you getting hurt."
"I'm not going to get hurt, I know how to aim, damn it!" He growled back and kept shooting.
Adam watched Cory, slowly putting down his gun. It seemed rage had fueled Cory's precision and made have a deadly accuracy.

The next thing the ghoul knew was one second he was watching Cory, the next second, the world went black and he passed out.

(Double cliffhanger! Man am I evil XD sorry guys for the short chapter, I kinda wanted to just go a double cliffhanger and not repeat so much. I'll try to update again tonight, if I can)