October 26 Age: 15

Dear Richie,

You are so sweet and so kind and so chivalrous. I don't know what made you change your mind about me (after the whole fiasco that happened with your ex-girlfriend) but I almost don't want to find out.

It's just that, yes, I will admit, I am being bullied a but at school. I guess I never saw how bad it was until today, when Melanie scared me half-to-death as she tripped me and made me think my jaw snapped.

Oh, I never told you about that? Well, why don't I keep the story short and say that her, Olivia, and Greta were just being jerk and your sisters were my heroes. Yup, they told those three off like it was nothing. I don't know if they're all still friends or what, but I don't care. All I care about is that my jaw is in one piece.

You are probably thinking, "Leia, you are crazy if you can just let this slide off your back. Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Well, the thing is that I don't want you to worry. This will send you through a whirlwind of trouble, I imagine. I don't want to imagine what my parents might do. But the most extreme thing probably deals with me being pulled out of the high school and into charter.

Yup, I wouldn't be able to see you. Or....anyone else for that matter.

I also didn't tell you because, to be honest, with how amazingly nice you were to me, I forgot all about Melanie, Greta, and Olivia. To admit, it's not just them bullying me. It's kinda...the whole school.

Reading this you might think, "Oh my goodness, Leia! Why didn't you tell me? I could've handled this!"

The thing is that I don't care about them- the students at my school. They don't seem to care about me, so why should I care about them? I don't care what they do to me, or what they tell me. All I care about is...huh, I don't know what I care about. Yes, family is on that list, but that's sorta a given. What I'm talking about are other things, things that probably shouldn't matter to others but does to me.

Anyway, I guess that I got off on a little of a tangent here with the whole "bullying" crisis. My main purpose was to tell you thank you. Despite what happened today and what all of the other kids say, you were nice to me and made me enjoy the rest of my day. I really appreciate that.

So, thank you for making me feel like a princess while the world tends to see me as nothing but a bum on the side of the road.

Love,
Leia Meadows ❤

♡◇♡Author's Note♡◇♡

Hey readers! I know I've been updating this story like crazy, but don't worry. There's still a lot more of Leia to come.

I have to send a shout out to broitscharlene, because they nearly voted on every single part of this story and that just makes me super happy. Thanks so much!

And to the rest of you: a wonderful that you as well. Without any of you, I wouldn't have the motivation to write at all. This story would've been deleted forever ago, along with my other books, so, again, thank you so much.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks. Love ya!

Aquamarine1999