Wedding Disaster

Mark's Pov

'Deep breath, Mark' I thought to myself. I'm shaking and my hands are sweaty. 'It's your big day, deep breath, only 3 hours.' I fix my tie in the mirror when I see a figure standing behind me, my little groom comes up and hugs me, snuggling his head into my back. Three simple words and all my worries disappear, "I love you." I spun him around and kissed his forehead. I hugged him for as long as I could.

"I-I have to go... um... do something. I'll be back in time for the wedding, love you!" He gave me a weak smile, a peck on the lips, and left. I spent 20 minutes rehearsing my vows, only 2 and a half hours left. I felt light-headed from anxiety and decided to take a quick nap, only a short one.

*Dream*

I woke up in a tiny room, it looked like a prison, Jack was smiling at me, oh that smile. He came over and we kissed, but when I opened my eyes he was gone, on the other side of the prison door. He was smiling but his face grew concerned and worried. I looked down and I was covered in blood. I looked in the mirror in the middle of the room, it looked like I was crying blood. Jack started yelling at some dark figure I couldn't see, he was crying. He looked over at me pointing and screaming something I couldn't understand.

After a while of listening to that I heard a familiar voice calling my name, "Mark! Mark! Mark Fischbach!," suddenly I was pulled out of my dream, Wade and Bob were standing over me, "You've been sleeping for 2 hours! Get up!" my head was spinning, only 30 minutes left!

"Where's Jack?!? He said he had to do something, he promised to be back in time for the wedding." Bob gave me a weak smile.

I flattened my suit and fixed my tie. I couldn't stop shaking, thinking about Jack, I remember when we first met, our first date, when I proposed... I hear the music and make my way down the altar, I waited, I waited for Jack, 20 minutes past and he never came, Felix leaned over, laying his hand on my shoulder, "Mark I-"

"No! He's coming! He promised..." I let the tears run down my cheeks and Ken comforted me. The priest claimed he had somewhere else to be so we postponed the wedding. I was worried about Jack, he's never late, my poor groom. Where did you go?! I cried and screamed in my car as I drove around for hours looking for him until I was too dizzy to drive, I slowly walked to our house and slammed the door putting my whole body against it crying. I heard mumbling come from the bedroom... Jack?!

"No! I-I've got this under control." That was Jack, I smiled and walked up to the closed door, about to open it, "I'll be back tomorrow, I'll break it off tonight-" I started shaking, , break it off? The wedding? Our relationship? I cried to myself and ran out of the house slamming the door behind me.

Jack's POV

"No, I've got this under control, I'll be back tomorrow, I'll break it off tonight. But please don't hurt him." I heard the door slam, Oh shit! Mark! I ran outside to see him running off. I ran after him, I couldn't catch up with him so I got in the car and drove after him. "Mark! Honey? Baby!" He wasn't listening to me, he ran past the mansion into his backyard straight to the forest. I love him but I know my boss won't allow it... I quietly walk up to the older mad curled up into a little ball and hugged him.

Mark's POV

Jack followed me into the forest and hugged me, I want to hold him forever but I had to push him off anyway, "What are you breaking off ?? Did you only like me for my money?"

He cocked his head sideways and frowned, "Marki?"

"Five years! Five years we've been dating."

He started crying. "I ca-can't tell you what's going on... for your safety."

"So you're breaking up with me on our wedding day..." I was already in tears.

"Mark I-"

"I thought you loved me."

"Mark," he looked behind me, "look at me and take a deep breath."

"Jack what-" I felt a sharp pain in my neck and everything went black. I had that dream again, he smiled, we kissed, he left, but this time I was awoken by a splash of cold water on my face. Everything was blurry but I saw that brown hair, "Jack?" my voice was coarse.

It's okay, hon," his soothing voice made me forget what's going on. But then I see a dark figure, THAT dark figure. But he knocked me out again with a quick blow to my head.

Jack's POV

Mr. Hayborne knocked out my scared groom, "Sean, you have gotten very close to the subject since the last time we've met. Have you found anything out about our multi millionaire?" I was shaking, I completely forgot my objective!

"Umm, no sir... how about you let him go and we tell him it's a dream!" I said, giving a weak smile.

"No, Sean, your mission has expired. You will be sent to a new location to look over a Crimelord in a week." No, I can't leave Mark! I love him!

"Sir? One more chance, please. I can get the passcode from him later tonight, I promise!"