Fuck Off Kyle

Mark's POV

"Dakota had set up cameras a couple months earlier, we turned it into the police, that's how he finally went to jail, while there he killed somebody. He wrote me letters for years, but I never wrote back..." Jack looked down,

"Wait, he was writing to you while we were dating?!?" He just started rubbing the back of his neck, "Jack..."

"I didn't write back! Besides, he wasn't supposed to get outta jail, EVER!" He stomped off,

"Jack, that's not the point! Come back! Don't walk away-"

"Oh, Mark. Mark, Mark, Mark." Kyle snickered, "He has never told you about me? Hmm? Well, I can see why..." I looked up, "You're the jealous type, aren't you?"

"No, I-"

"You are just like me, aren't you?"

"No-"

"Do you guys fight? Do you ever yell at him? Hmm?"

"Well, yes. But-"

"But what? You love each other? He loves you? Guess what. He used to say that to me, until he locked me in that godforsaken cage!"

"Shut up! Shut up, you son of a bitch! You're- You're lying! You're lying!"

"Gentlemen! This is a hospital, calm down or take it outside." A doctor whispered,

"Ah, of course doctor. Come on, Mark. Let's go see your daughter. Elise, isn't it? Beautiful name."

"Don't you dare touch her, you little-"

"Please, just leave." The doctor called out before walking away. Kyle waved me over and started walking to Elise's room,

Elise was packing up with Jack, "Good morning, Elise." Kyle looked over at her smiling,

"Who are you?" She looked up,

"Nobody." Jack glared at Kyle, "He's a nobody."

"Don't be silly, Sean. I'm a friends of your father, I've known him quite a while." He placed his hand on Jack's shoulder,

"Don't. Touch. Him." I grit my teeth and ball my fists. I started walking to Kyle but Elise stopped me,

"Let's all go home, back to the mansion and eat. Enjoy some of Tobias's amazing cooking." She said grabbing my hand.

"Mansion? Personal chef? Count me in." Kyle said abruptly. He's not coming.

"Sure, I would love-" Elise gripped my hand tighter and I stopped gritting my teeth, " If you come. We can talk."

"I don't want to hear a single thing that he has to say." I let go of her hand and started throwing things into the suitcases, "Jack, Call Tobias- I mean, I'll- I'll call him..." I look down. Kyle smiles.

"No, it's fine, Mark. I can call him." Jack grabbed his phone and walked outside the room.

"Okay what's going on, dad? You seem a little more overprotective as usual." Elise didn't even look up from packing.

"Just some bad history, that's all." Kyle grabbed Jack's shirt and started putting it in the bag, I ripped it out of his hand and put it in the suitcase myself.

"I don't want that bastard anywhere NEAR my family..." I mumbled, "If he so much as breathes in your general direction I will rip his dick off and shove it so far down his throat he will-"

"Dad!" She threw a pillow at me, "Knock. It. Off."

"Yes, Mark. Let's go check out and eat dinner." Kyle picked up some suitcases and walked out of the room.

"Elise. I don't need this right now." I picked up a bag and joined Jack.

"Jack, I don't want that man in my- our house!" Jack raised his finger and continued talking on the phone. "Jack-"

"MARK, I DON'T KNOW! I-I don't know what to do. He- he escaped from jail, I. Don't. Know."

I covered my mouth and looked down, "We-we're f-fighting. He's right! Kyle's right!" I started crying, "I- I'm just like him!"

"No, Mark, you are nothing like him! You are caring, gentle, loving and kind not only to me and Elise, but to everyone else as well." He smiled, placing his hand on my back. "This is Elise's first day home, let's just try to enjoy ourselves. And if he so much as touches a hair on your head or hers, I will rip. him. apart."

"Fine. But he has to find his own car." I crossed my arms, Jack rested his hands on my arms and kissed them,

"I just need some answers." He rested his forehead against mine and smiled, making me smile.

"Guys! Come on!" Elise shouted from all the way across the hall.

"Shh!" That doctor REALLY doesn't like us shouting, Jack and I smiled. Tobias came and we all got in the car, Kyle tries to get in but I push him out,

"Fuck off Kyle, get your own car." Jack slams the door on him.