Hayborne Family Reunion

Mark's POV

Jack unstrapped me, covered in blood, he didn't look hurt so what happened?

"Jack?! Are you alright? That's- That's blood! What's g-going on??"

"Mark, I'm fine, everything's fine. We're going home."

"What about your boss, Mr. Hayborne? And that woman?"

"She's dead and he won't bother us." Is that true? I don't know how I feel about all of this...

"What was her name?"

"Allison Hayborne." Oh God, Jack. What have you done?! We walk out hand in hand when that big guy came back out, before he could lay a finger on Jack fell down. He was sniped out of the air.

"It's about damn time, Felix! What took you so long?!"

"You didn't tell me where you were going! I didn't know!"

"Neither did I!" They both laughed. I felt like the third wheel, which was very awkward...

"Oh, is Markimoo... Jealous?"

"Do you know what I've been through?!" Jack squeezed my hand and I looked at the ground.

"It's fine, Jack. He's been through a lot, and so have you... You guys should go home, get some sleep." Felix pat Jack on the shoulder.

Jack brought me to the back of the building to a helicopter. He hops in,

"Come on, Mark." Umm.......

"Aren't you afraid of heights?"

"Yes, but I am in control, there's a difference." I just shrugged, I was uncomfortable hopping in but I had no choice.

"You're fine, Mark!" He yelled, "I've been flying since I was 9!" That still didn't help, but at least he's trying. I was tired but I couldn't fall asleep, it was too loud, being in a chopper and all... It took a couple hours to get home... home, our bed, study, Suzy and Tobias, yummy food, and my wedding MY WEDDING! Oh my god! I snapped out of my daze just in time to yell at Jack,

"Jack! Our wedding!

"Mark? Weren't you listening?" I blush a little, no...

"No, I kind of dozed off..." Was he talking about the wedding? Oops...

"Welp, we're home. Call Tobias, you don't have a chopper pad on the mansion rooftop." He mocked.

Mark's POV

Mark and I walked out when one of Allison's goons came out, Felix sniped him.

"It's about damn time, Felix! What took you so long?!"

"You didn't tell me where you were going! I didn't know!!"

"Neither did I!" We laughed, I could see Mark felt weird.

Felix elbowed me, "Oh, is Markimoo... Jealous?"

Mark looked up, "Do you know what I've been through?!" I squeezed his hand, then he looked at the ground. We walked to the back, cause I knew there was a chopper. I HATE heights, but I couldn't let Mark see I was nervous.

"Come on, Mark!" He looked at me surprised,

"Aren't you afraid of heights?" Shit... clever excuse, CLEVER EXCUSE!

"Yes, but I am in control, there's a difference." He just shrugged and jumped in, Nailed it!

I thought I would calm him down by saying, "You're fine, Mark! I've been flying since I was 9!" I'd only been flying for a couple of years... We flew in silence for an hour so I decided we could re-plan the wedding.

"So, uh, Mark... Maybe we can have a small wedding than a bigger reception back at the mansion. I was thinking the colors could be pink and green cause... well, you know-" I motioned to my hair, "I know people think like watermelon or something but we could add another color like gold or white or something. I was thinking we could have a couple little cakes instead of a giant one... or maybe-"

"Jack! Our wedding!" What the hell? Wasn't he listening? It's hard to fall asleep in a chopper,

"Mark? Weren't you listening?" he looked down, blushing.

"No. I kind of dozed off." Of course he did.

"Welp, we're home. Call Tobias, you don't have a chopper pad on the mansion rooftop."

He smirked, "We should install one..." I landed the chopper on a nearby helipad and Tobias came to pick us up, we were greeted by a freshly made dinner.

"Welcome home, guys!" Suzy seemed happy, we hugged her back,

"I'm glad we're home." Mark kissed my forehead.