Misunderstanding

Mark's POV

The scientist went into a room and pushed a button, releasing Jack. He ran into different rooms, bashing in doors, breaking things, destroying and all fighting dummies in his way. I have never seen him like that, he seems so heartless, not caring who or what he destroys. After an hour of that he broke down crying in one of the rooms, it hurt go see him like this, he can't control his emotions, he was a mess. He didn't move for the longest time, he just sat there, against a wall with his head in his hands. 

After a while the scientist came on and poked him with a stun rod from another room, it made him angry again, he ran and ran tearing up everything in his way. I was alone in the screen room, Jack was on his way here! He- He's going to kill me!! He killed the guards watching my room and I could hear him, see him pounding on the door before he finally unhinged it... 

He's in.

Jack's POV

After Mark disappeared into the bedroom I went down to the bar, I couldn't face him after yelling like that, not right away anyway. He was safe in the suite, he knows not to let anyone in. I spent a little time scratching on a notepad, not really drinking. Until this lady came up to me, asking me if I want to go to the back room, I politely declined.

"Wrong answer." she cackled, lighting a cigarette. I could feel the prick of a needle as everything slowly started fading.

I woke up chained to a chair. I shouldn't have been surprised. It was completely silent for what felt like hours. Soon after a scientist looking dude put a black cloth bag over my head, I tried to shake it off but it's no use. A sound came over an intercom,

"Ah, Welcome kid." Allison, who is she talking to? "I think you know this young man." The cloth bag was taken off my head. The scientist came back and injected me with something,

"Jack! Jack!" I could hear Mark but I couldn't do anything,

It felt like my blood was boiling, something was crawling on me! I shook around and before I knew anything, I blacked out, I was still there but I couldn't control myself. I could see everything that I was doing, destroying. I spent a while crying and I don't know why, the scientist jabbed me and shocked me, I lost it. I tore apart everything, killed two guards, before pounding on a door. I could feel the hinges of the door falling apart before it finally fell down. There, chained in a chair in front of me was Mark, the look on his face scared me, it was nothing I had ever seen, or ever wanted to see. It took all my might, excruciating pain trying not to hurt a single hair on his head. I grabbed the table and pulled myself away from Mark, using every bit of strength that I had, which wasn't much, I finally passed out. I couldn't shake out that image of Mark, cowering in fear, like he was afraid I would hurt him and that crushed me. I would never hurt him.

Mark's POV

Jack came in and paused, he stared at me then gripped the table like something was pulling him before he passed out. It's like he was trying not to hurt me. I was terrified but relieved that he had enough control. That woman and two big guys came in and took me to a concrete room with a single camera, They strapped me to a chair and began talking,

"Mr. Fischbach, he could've killed you."

"He could have killed me, but he didn't. He tore apart everything in his way to get to me, but he had enough control not to hurt me. I have never seen that side of him, but I'm glad I have. Now I know. I know he would never hurt me."

Thanks, kid. Have fun." And with that one of the big guys knocked me out.

Jack's POV

I woke up in a room with a big screen and speakers. It flickered on and I could see Mark, he started talking,

"He could have killed me" *static* "He tore apart everything in his way to get to me" *static* "He killed in his way to get to me" *static* "I have never seen that side of him, but I'm glad I have. Now I know." *static*

I started tearing up and crying, screaming, "Mark! Mark! I would never hurt you! I-I didn't mean too, Mark, I'm so so sorry... Mark..." I couldn't speak, my heart dropped, the only person I loved and trusted may never love or trust me again.