Dreams and Parties

Jack's POV

"What's up with him?? I'm trying to keep him safe and he broke the rules!" I whispered, gritting my teeth together. Mark had locked himself in the study, I banged on the door a couple of times'

"Mark! What the hell is wrong with you?! Let me in so we can talk!" Nothing. "Fischbach! Open this door or I'm leaving!" I here him fumble with the lock and I was engulfed by his arms into a very heartfelt hug. He had been crying and continued to do so on my shoulder. "I would never leave and I'm not trying to hold you back, with anything. Why don't you tell me about your dream and see if I can decipher it." I said trying to give him a weak smile.

We walked down to the dining hall and he told me about his dream, it was kind of silly, "Mark! You dumbass!" I smiled, "That's our plan! You were dreaming about our plan! You are going to fake your death and I am going to talk to Mr. Hayborne!" I giggled as his worried expression melted into a smile. He kissed my cheek and mouthed the words 'Thank You' as Tobias brought out dinner.

Then he said it, "We're going to have a giant party, everyone's invited!"

"Umm, Marki? I don't think that's a great idea..."

"Don't you trust me?" He said, his eyes once again full of tears.

I sighed, "Of course I do, you big doof!"

Mark's Pov

I was so excited that I decided to throw a huge party, Jack was hesitant but agreed. I hired 30 bodyguards around the house, it was a nice banquet and everyone dressed nice, seeing Jack in a suit made my heart beat a thousand times faster, he was so adorable. He must have known I was staring because he came over and said,

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Right as he said that a reporter came by,

"Maybe I will!" I grabbed him by the waist and kissed him on the cheek, just in time for the picture, causing him to become bright red. The party lasted for hours, after a while I hadn't seen Jack, I started to panic until I walked into the bedroom to see him super drunk and half asleep. I came back up after everyone had left and just layed in bed watching him smile like a goofball.

"Mark?" he hiccuped, "I-I-you know I love you, right?" his words slurred but I caught what he had said.

"Yes, I do. Come here." I held my arms out and me slid in hugging me tightly, I played with his fluffy, brown hair. He fell asleep in my arms.