Chapter 2

America smiled, overjoyed by the situation. She now had power, and no one could take her down. Then she heard a scream

-"Ahhh she killed the king, she killed him!!!", yelled a maid

America turn herself to meet the screaming voice, and ran towards her. The maid screaming tried to run away, but the queen jumped on her small body. As fast as she could, she whacked the weapon at the maid's head. BAM! Only seconds later did she crash to the floor. Now she had three bodies, to hide. America panicked, her mind full speed, trying to find a solution. What would she do? Where would she hide them? Would they find out it was her?

With no thought in mind she took the corpse . The royal criminal dragged the bodies to the nearest room, and dropped them to the floor. They were in the room. The room she had stayed in during the competition, The Selection. Flashbacks played through her mind as she observed the small bedroom. Memories of joy, and love, hate, what a time it had been. With dust flowing in the air, it seemed like ages since someone had been. It was perfect. She put the bodies under her old bed, and completed her mission. Now all she had to do was hide the evidence. The pan was rather large, and heavy, so hiding it would be difficult. Once that was done, she had to collect herself, and prove that the death of her husband had been done by Kriss Amber.