Chapter 3

America walked out of the room.The more she thought about it the more she liked it. She was going to accuse Kriss Ambers, her life long enemy.

Since the beginning of the Selection, Mrs Ambers had immediately been a favourite. With her charming personality, and good looks, she practically wrapped the entire country around her baby finger. Nether the least, the young girl had a large influence on Illea, which was the perfect quality for a queen. No wonder she had made it to the last two competitors. She always had a connection with Maxon, that America could never achieve , and she loathed her for it. With a suspect chosen, now all she needed was the ideal believable story.

Believable story:
America would be found in the royal garden,probably by one of the guards. He would break the death of the young king, and America would sob before his eyes. Then Kriss Ambers would be put a subject in question, and eventually die of treason. What a perfect way this would be to get away with murder.

Continued story :
The queen had now passed the kitchen, and into the garden, her favourite thinking place. The flowers had bloomed beautifully since her last visit. Their roots were stronger now, and the colours were much more pigmented. America bent down on the concrete bench. Though in her previous visits, it was extremely uncomfortable, and clearly made her butt feel sore, it was still a better option then the mud floor. Once squatted, she waited for the plan to proceed, and for Kriss to be arrested. At last her mind was at peace, she thought.