Chapter 7

Finally peace , America thought. What relief shot from her heart. She walked around the palace with her head up now. Without a worry in her head, with no Kriss Ambers. With her soon to be dead, obtaining tranquility would be no problem.

The leader of Illea next marched down the long walkway of the palace, and directed her small feet to her bedroom for a hot bath. What a day it had been. You know ,convicting someone for murder takes an awful lot of effort! That frying pan had truly drained her energy!

Kriss:

They shoved me to my cell. It was dark, full of dirt, and had a high probability of rats. It was disgusting! This had to be my home from now on?! I silently brushed dirt from my decently clean dress. Or at least it was clean a few seconds ago. What had I done? This morning I woke up and ate! That was it!!! Was eating against the law now too?!! It didn't matter anyways. I probably would die in a few hours, and savouring the last few hours of my life should be my top priority.

Kriss rose from the floor onto her small and dirty cot of the cell. Then she went to its farthest corner and sobbed, knees to her chest, as she hoped her prince would soon come.

I heard a sound. It's was more of a noise really. Like someone was walking closer and closer to my cell. Fear rose to my chest as I raised my head out of curiosity.

"Is someone there, hello"

Again she yelled out to the unknown noise.

"Hello?"

Then from out of the blue came a dark figure. Completely suited with black clothing it had seemed as if I was seeing a night sky. The figure rushed towards my cell and kicked the door open. With a look of surprise I  jumped to my feet immediately, to thank this saviour, my knight and shining armour.

"You are here to save me, I knew someone would soon come", she wailed with hope.

With a finger to the lips the man or woman shushed her. With a sudden whip of the arm the figure punched her across the head, and made her fall to the ground.

"Oops sorry", said the man or woman hiding behind the layers of black clothing.