chapter 21

Oh my god oh my god oh my god, she said to herself as she wizzed across the halls of the empty castle. Being barely past midnight, all lights were off apart from a few near the back of the hallway. America felt immediate panic. She knew that girl. At first she had seemed like any other stranger ,but she had thought about it, about her the more she had seemed suspicious. Putting all the pieces of the puzzle together had been the hard part. The maid had been wearing a simple uniform, she had brown hair and her eyes had such passion she could have regonised it anywhere. That woman was Georgia. Her and her god awful husband had first made their appearance during her selection one night during an attack. America had liked them at first, but now she despised them. They had wanted equality in power and peace which were none of America's intentions her rein. Her appearance could only mean one thing, she thought. They were back to take her thrown, her beloved thrown in which she had killed to obtain.

Soon America knew they would catch her or even worse, kill her. Sprinting through the halls she didn't know what to do. Who was going to help ??? What were they going to do to help??? All she could think about was trying to get away. She couldn't be killed! Forgetting about her responsibilities as queen, as a mother to her children, she ran as fast and as far as she could.
"What should I do, what should I do???", she whispered to herself running.

Hearing steps arrive from the far corner of the palace hall, she opened the nearest door and hid.

"Where did she go??", said a voice.

"I told you to do it sooner but noooo you had to go along and play the damn role. She has probably found out who we are already", said another.

She was it the kitchen. Urhhh why was she always in the kitchen!! She grabbed the nearest pan and used it as a potential weapon to protect herself. What a mess she thought!

"Quick come with me I think I might have heard footsteps over there", said the first voice. And both were on their way to the ballroom.

Creeping her head out of the door slowly, she prayed none of them were still there. One limb after the other she came out of the kitchen. Her anxiety easing away , her breathing had slowed to a steady pace and she could feel herself calm down. What would be my next plan she thought? What is my freaking plan!!! She had to think fast before they came back around, there was very little time. Crap oh crap what was she going to do she thought. Then an idea appeared.

____________________________________
I'm sorry for being gone for so long, dance has kept me very busy lately and I didn't know what to do to continue the storyline, but now that summer is upon me I will definitely enjoy adding on to this a lot more frenquently! :)

Océane ❤️❤️