Chapter 1

Not again thought America! This wasn't the first time she had caught one of her husband's mistress's. Maxon Schreave, her cheating husband, had hurt her more then once, but this was by far the worst pain she had felt in a long time. America stared at her bedroom door, contemplating every design, and pattern, trying to distract her brain from the pain. Heartbreak had never been her greatest strength, and yet she thought it would have gotten better, since he had cheated on her so many times. At the beginning all was well. He had offered  flowers, compliments and chocolate, but all that was a lie. By the second year he was absent in America's life. Their love had disappeared, and was replaced by an empty whole of sadness. But it was time for that to change. She was going to get her revenge, wether he liked it or not. And someone was going to pay.

America stood by her bed surrounded by piles of Kleenex 's, sobbing all her emotions. So many tears had fallen from her cheeks, they could have created a small lake. Exhausted from hours of crying , she flopped on top of her huge bed where her violin lay safe, and sound. As usual Maxon had taken her heart away, and torn it to shreds. It had become a ritual for their relationship. He would apologize with gifts, and kisses, and she would forgive him, then he would go behind her back, and betray her. She had had enough. It was time for a change. She got up , and dusted her beautiful blue dress, she then directed her steps to the door. Left, right, left, right. On the way out she grabbed her nearest shall, embroidered with crystals, and marched out of her bedroom with confidence. For once she felt in powered , as if she could take on the world.

The hallways of the castle were silent as per usual, but her mind was thinking loudly. The queen came to a stop,

-"the kitchen", she thought.

Her mind racing with emotions, and ideas. She felt like a human tornado.Once arrived to the kitchen, she grabbed the nearest kitchen tool. A pan. America almost danced at the thought of it. This was exactly what she needed. Walking out of the kitchen, she hid the  pan in her coat. She giggled at the though of her lover dead. Revenge, would soon seek to her enemies. There was no going back now .

The Queen glided the hallways searching for her victims.

- "Maxon", she said
-" Oh Maxon".

This was no longer a game. She listened closely, hearing for clues of where he might be. Suddenly a muffled sound came into reach. They were in the closet, she knew it. She reached for the door knob, ready to pounce, then took a deep breath, and opened the door as fast as she could. Immediately Maxon, and the unknown mistress, turned their heads, and screamed.

- "Surprise", she said in a harsh, and sarcastic tone.

America first went for her husband. She swung the
large pan as hard as she could, and whacked it across the king's head. Bam!!! He fell instantly to the ground, probably unconscious. Then she went for the half naked mistress, who the name she did not know. Boom!!! Both their bodies were on the ground. There heads were gushing blood, and none of them were moving. She had done it. She had killed the women, threatening their relationship, and most importantly she had killed the king of Illea. Now all power was her's, and no once would cheat on her again.