Chapter 11

Kriss:

Ever since Kriss had been captured, she was transferred from prison, to this weird home and she did not like it. The home had felt so distant and vague, like she was stuck in a never ending road trip.

" Why capture me it makes no sense, why would I be any use to you!".

"Kriss you will be the revolution", said Georgia.

"What?? What do you mean ? Wait, do you mean revolting against America, are you crazy!!??"

Kriss felt a pang of  nausea invade her stomach.  She had never been so scared in her life. Why her? She didn't want to have this role?!! She wasn't strong enough to stand up to her!

"Now Kriss, we've  been planning. We have supporters and sponsors ready to help. We need you!! Please Kriss !! "

" I don't want to be a fighter !!! I told you, I'm a weak little slug with no muscle and no capabilities to help in any ways !"

" Kriss you are ready for this!! We are ready for this!! We are ready to change!!"

The young woman before her took a deep breath. Kriss elevated her head that had been down looking at her toes, and stared deep into her caramel eyes. She couldn't help but think of the future dangers to come. She could get killed doing this.

"What would I do, I have no fight in me and knowing myself, I would probably die before the revolution even started!"

Georgia stayed silenced.

But regret hit her mind as she considered taking this quest. She would die trying but she knew that something had to change. Kriss pulled her body from the cot and stood. With a fierce look on her face, she put out her hand and said ...

" I really hope you know a good trainer ", she laughed.

The woman reached out her hand and shook it hard, smiled to her ears.

" I do, now let's have a toast to celebrate "

Both woman walked to the living room. That night. They laughed, talked, ate and all was well. She even found to grow quite fond of the little home. But still haunted by uncertainty, Kriss worried about the challenges to come. Would she rise up?

Who would have known that her biggest competitor would have been the queen and her frenemy, America Singer. Well more like enemy, but you get the point.