Chapter 10

"America .."
"I believe you were saying my Queen", said America.

"Why did you bring me here",

Earlier that day, he had been ordered to the palace. Aspen, scared of being prosecuted or worse, immediately ran to the palace throne room where he and the queen talked about the search.  Kriss Ambers was a fierce competitor during the times of the selection, and a big threat to the throne. Though in the past the queen had acted nice, generous, she was no friend to her. After the selection it was over. War had begun between them.

" Not even a hello? No kisses? Has it really been that long my dear Aspen?", said America

He grunted, hating the fact that she was teasing him.
" What do you want"

"I need you to find her"
"Who"?
"Kriss of course who else?"
"Ahhhh well unless you have a load of cash to give me, I'm not helping you.", said Aspen confidently. Secretly he was terrified of her. Beads of sweat rolled of his brow. Well didn't this make the situation better, he said to himself sarcastically.

"Well my dear you know that it won't be a problem", she said approaching him. Scared Aspen backed away and walked to the door, but was stopped by the queen.

" Mr. Leger that is no way to leave a conversation! Stay for a while will you we have important business to talk about."

Aspen looked at America and said " I shall kill your nemesis in return for one thing"

"And what shall it be ", said America.
" Oh nothing but money , he said. I was just kidding😂."

________________________________
Sorry this is so short I haven't gotten a lot of time lately but I promise the next chapter will be longer. If you have any suggestions please comment
:)