I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

CHAPTER 12

Justin POV
I was sitting waiting Agatha.

[ 2 MINUTES PASSED ]

She sat infron of me .

Agatha:"sorry, it took so long."
Justin:"here's your float."
Agatha:"thanks."

I was watching her taking a sip on her float .

Me:"um.. Agatha ?. "
Agatha:"yes ?."
Me:"am I your boyfriend now ?."
Agatha:"of course. That's why we're dating . Why did you ask ?."
Me:"I just couldn't believe it that your my girlfriend now. It was just so quick when I got you."
Agatha:"well I like you that's why you didn't get me so hard. (Smiles). "
Me:"is this serious ?."
Agatha:"of course. Is it because you haven't touch me yet ?. "
Me:"well , yeah I guess so."

She stops and look at me deeply .

Agatha:"umm.. Justin..?."
Me:"yes ?. "
Agatha:"do you want to..have fun ?(bit her lip , look down)."

I'm feeling hot all over my body .
My god .. She's smirked.

[🎼 Intro only:PYD - Justin Bieber 🎼]

Me:"what do you mean fun ?."
Agatha:"you know what I mean ."

She getting near to my face and she kiss me . It only last for 5 seconds . While she was kissing me I got my eyes wide open but finally I got it closed when I feel the moment .

Me:"(Agatha lets go)(pauses and look at her)Let's go to my place."
Agatha:"yey !. C'mon(stand and grab Justin's hand all the way out from McDonald)."

Well, I think she's way into making out too. I bet she'll be hot in bed . Awooo !!.

Finally we're at my house .
I open my bedroom door.

Me:"well, this is my be--

Well, she started kissing me toridly so I kiss her back then she push me on my bed so I was laying then she continue kissing me . She's on top of me. My gad !. She is so hot . She started to take off my shirt quickly and I take off her's too.

This is HEAVEN !!!

Selena POV
(Signs)... I never thought that Agatha was his girlfriend.. I am lying in my bed right now.. It's 09:00 PM.. I can't sleep.. I can't stop thinking about him.. I bet he'll be my boyfriend only in my dreams.. there's no chance of me getting us together... I saw them kissed.. my heart broke that time.. it was just so sad... I think day dreaming is all that I can do..

[ 🎼 This Girl - Nikki Flores 🎼]
(She fallen asleep at the end of the song)

Justin and Agatha was sleeping together . They covered their naked body with the blanket and Agatha was sleeping on Justin's chest while Justin wrap his arm around her.