I DON'T FEEL SO GOOD

CHAPTER 04

Justin POV
I got first to my friends to get in to the club . I can't forget about the new girl in school.

Daniel:"wow,dude. You're early. "
Me:"hey men."

Oh great , my friends are here.

Dereck:"hey.. I heard."
Me:"it was a rough day for me ."
Dereck:"(laughs)seriously men, what did you do ?. Kris told me that you we're early when you get to school . What happened ?."
Me:"(smiles)okay.. I'll tell you.. there was this new girl and she was hot and sexy and when you see her I bet you'll get a boner."
Daniel:"I wanna meet this girl  ."
Me:"hold up , big guy . She's mine . I saw her First. "
Daniel:"I'll be first to bang her just watch , bro . "
Me:"(laughs fake)well see about that."
Dereck:"And then what, Justin ?."
Me:"oh . I jacked off in the comfort room . I couldn't help it, men."
Dereck:"(laughing) seriously ??. That's why you're late ?."
Me:"stop laughing . I don't wanna talk about that anymore."
Daniel:"just watch out, bro ."
Me:"shut up, men."

That jerk . He always gets in my way when I met some chicks .

Me:"by the way, where's Kris ?."
Dereck:"she's with her girlfriend right now ."
Me:"really ?. Where ?."
Dereck:"well, he told me that he will be at the hotel because her girlfriend's waiting there ."
Me:"ohh.. hehe ."

Maybe he's thinking about the new girl that's why he wanted to bang her girlfriend. I wanted to have sex someone too right now .

Me:"(stand and leave)I gotta go ."
Daniel:"where are you going ?."
Me:"to get some chicks."
Daniel:"oh okay."

So I have sex with 2 different girls , In one room . I pay two girls to have sex with me .

Then the next night , I did the same again and two girls again in one room .

Then the next night again . Then the next night again , and again and again and again .

[ Monday, 08:00 AM ]

Ooh.. I don't feel so good right now ..

My phone's ringing.

Me:"hello ?."
Kris:"Justin,where are you ??."
Me:"I'm not going."
Kris:"what ?! . Why ?."
Me:"I don't really feel so good right now."
Kris:"oh.. okay, I'll just tell Mrs.Kingsley that your not feeling okay. "
Me:"thank you ."
Kris:"okay."

Kris hangs. I went to sleep again .

[ hours passed ]

I opened my eyes and look at the window.
Oh , it's raining..  It's so cold...
I'm not wearing a shirt here just pants , that's why is so freaking cold.
I better get up and get some shirt .

I'm hungry . I hope there's a food in the fridge . I wear my shirt and head downstairs. I open the fridge and saw nothing, nothing but bottles.. bottle of wine , beer , milk , water and juice.. god !. There's nothing to chew here . I better go downtown to buy some food . So I grab my jacket and keys .

I put my hood on and went to my car and drove off..
Boy. This rain is sure is heavy .  It's getting colder now . Brrr... I'm freezing..
I think I'll just eat in the restaurant . I can't hardly see the way to drive because of this stupid rain .