THE TRUTH

CHAPTER 28

Justin POV

Kris:"hey, men."(smilling)
Me:"hey..(big smile)
Kris:"I know who wishes you to be back."
Me:"you ?."
Kris:"no ! ."
Me:"seriously ?."
Kris:"well, a little . But not that much."
Me:"then who ?."
Kris:"Selena."
Me:"her ?."
Kris:"yeah , dude. She's got a crush on you since you met each other for the first time . She was  hoping that one day you will be his boyfriend but when she knew that you already had a girlfriend and it was Agatha , you really broke her heart . Her grades were down from A's to D's . Since you went to the hospital she's the one who takes care of you and she never leaves you, she always sleep besides you, even though she suffers sleeping sitting .  She never neglected you, men and Agatha ? She never ever take care of you . It's like she runaway from her responsible for you because you are her boyfriend but all she do is partying every night . I can tell that because I always see her in the club ."
Me:"fuck her . But how did you knew all that about Selena ?."
Kris:"she told me ."

Now I know.

Me:"why ?."
Kris:"I don't know . Maybe she got no friends to talk about her feelings and I'm all that she got . We've been here together in this room everyday so we've been really good friends too and she trust me that I will never tell this to you."
Me:"and you tell me."
Kris:"what.....I know she'll just going to like it if you knew . It's all just embarrassment she'll facing ."
Me:"but the question is , do I like her ??."
Kris:"ohh.. yeah.. sorry.. I forgot that you will never date a girl like her.. sorry.. "
Me:"Kris . Are you kidding me ??? . She takes care of me and she wishes me to wake up because if she didn't , maybe I'll be 25 when I opened my eyes . She's great and fun and the first time I saw her performing on stage I.. I think I've fallen for her ."
Kris:"you too ."
Me:"yeah . Because She's so different that time and I can't really tell if that was her but you too ???."
Kris:"don't worry , I'm over it . She's all yours, men ."
Me:"in fact, I already kissed her , bro."
Kris:"what ?. You did ?."
Me:"I did but she responded a hard slap on my face but it's all worth in ."
Kris:"(laughing)why ? . Did she slaps you ?. I thought she likes you ?."
Me:"yeah, I thought that too . Yeah , Kris. I should ask you that . I thought she likes me but why does she slap me ?."
Kris:"I don't know , bro. Maybe she felt that she's disrespected by you that time , but does she cried when you kissed her ?."
Me:"well, yeah, dude.. she cried."
Kris:"she's disrespected by you . All Women feel that if you kissed them without permission unless they're like Agatha ."
Me:"I was so stupid to do that ,bro . I wanted to say sorry to her."
Kris:"hey, why don't we surprised her tonight ?."
Me:"where is she then ?."
Kris:"She's at work at James club . You should surprised her there but before she went there she always come by here to look at you ."
Me:"so that means she's not at work yet ?."
Kris:"it's 7:30 PM . You should pretend that your still in a coma . Hurry, lay down and put this on."
Me:"thanks , Kris."

[ Door's open ]

Kris:"Selena !!."