MOM AND DAD

CHAPTER 02

Justin POV
I woke up with her next to me and I slowly get off from the bed trying not to wake her and I quietly get my things and wear my pants and ran off out of the room .

Wow . i really had a bad attitude. While I was walking down the hallway I was still dressing up then I went to my car and drove home .

What a night . I already @ my house then I went to my bed and sleep because I have school later .

[ BeeBee Beep 4x ]

It's 5:30 AM .

Ohhh... my god.. I stretch my arms and yawn . I force my eyes to open . I sit on my bed and I take a glanced at my mother's picture on a frame . It's on my table.

I miss mom.. My mom and dad got divorced when I was 10 because my mom found out that my dad was having an affair to someone. Mom got mad that time so she decided to leave with me but dad won't allow to take me with her . She got nothing to do about it and so me . So, she left without me . I was crying and her too I guess i hurted her because when I didn't come with her. I don't know where they are now so I'm like a rebel to my dad that's why I'm like this . I'm always a loner when Christmas comes even though we're having a good time with my friends .  I kept on wishing every Christmas eve that someday I would see my mom again . Even though god always brings me down I won't stop for making my Christmas wish that someday it would finally come true..

[ 🎼All I want is you - Justin Bieber🎼 ]

Okay, stop the drama . I need to go to school .

Men ! , I'm still sleepy.. Girls will get disappointed If I don't come to school today . Okay , I better get up . So I stand up lazily with my hair all messy . I went straight up to my bathroom to wash myself . As I walk step by step slowly, my eyes were going to shut . When I realized that I was walking with my eyes closed I accidentally hit myself to the door .

[ Bang ! ]

Eoww !. That didn't feel good but thanks to that I'm fully awake now . Hehe .

[ 30 Minutes Passed ]

I get into my car and head to school . Wow , this is the first time that I went to school early because I'm always late , you know why. School starts at 07:00 . It's 06:00 now . So I still got a couple of minutes to get there . Finally here .

Hmm.. there's a lot of girls in the campus . I'm going to melt their hearts out . Well, in short , I am the school heartthrob . Girls would die for me but I'm the kind of guy who always ignored them . I'll just give them one look without any expression and walk away but if I like a girl I would walk up to her and say " hi ".
I don't have a girlfriend right now because I just want to have fun .

I parked my car and I can hear my name somewhere inside the campus . They probably talking about me . So I stepped out of my car and went in . All eyes are on me now , girls be like "😍" but I just ignored them . I can hear girls giggling and whispering while they watch me making my way inside and there's this 2 girls walks opposite in my path just to say..

Girl:"hi, Justin..(smiling shyly)"

So I look at them and they look away nervously and started giggling to each other . Phfff... this happens everyday but I like it though . All eyes were still locked up to me . I'm feeling kinda weird now until I saw Kris getting something from his locker so, I walk straight up to him.

Me:"sup men."
Kris:"(shocked)"wow. You're early ."
Me:"It was all because of my stupid alarm clock , I guess I didn't sleep so deep last couple of hours so I wake up so easily."
Kris:"really ? . What happened to her back there ?."
Me:"I did what I should do ."
Kris:you always do. I bet you already heard about the new girl in school."
Me:"no . Did You seen her alredy ."
Kris:"no ."

Wow . There's a new girl ??. I Hope that she's a hot one.