BAD DAY

CHAPTER 13

Selena POV
I am so darn.. gloomy to go to school..
I was walking in the hallway to go to our classroom.. I walk very slowly.. very slowly..

[ In classroom ]

I sat on my desk and put my head on my hand and look out of the window..

When can we be together Justin ??. Should i let go of you because i really don't have a hope on you ..

Well , Agatha is pretty , sexy , beautiful , hot and a lot of boys want her but me , I'm just a single piece of trash ! .. I think that's why nobody courts me..

[🎼 Better Me - Megan And Liz 🎼]

I'm not feeling so good..
I'm not in the mood to move or to listen to everything what Mr.Poe discussing today..

[ After a short quiz ]

D again. I really don't like going to school today.. then Mr.Poe ask me if I'm alright then I said I am .

The next day again I went to school..
Then I got d again .
Then d again
And again and again and again..

[ SCHOOL ENDS ]

Mr.Poe:Selena, what happened to you ??."
Me:"I'm sorry, Mr.Poe . I'm just not myself today.. "
Mr.Poe:"why , are you sick ?. Your grades are very low."
Me:"sorry."
Mr.Poe:"you got a one week rest."
Me:"(smiles)thank you, Mr.Poe."
Mr.Poe:"you can go now."
Me:"okay ."

I was walking down the hallway . Okay.. tomorrow I'm not going to school .
I need to rest , he is all that I can think of.. (Signs)... I don't know what I should do to avoid getting jealous to Agatha.. GOD !.
What should I do !. I'm so into him !. Maybe I'll go crazy if I can't be with him ,  just us as a couple.  I'm always day dreaming of him and me together.. I guess, forever I will be like this . just day dreaming of him.. I'm going crazy now !.

(Riding home while thinking about Justin)
[ 🎶 MP:Upside down - A teens 🎶 ]

Justin and Agatha are so happily inlove together . I'm really insecure to Agatha because she had the boy that I want . They're so long together now and the pain that I'm feeling right now won't leave me.

I always saw them. They're so sweet to each other . Justin always give Agatha some flowers. They always kiss . I'm so jealous Every time I saw them..

[ @ School ]

I was walking alone when suddenly I saw them walking opposite to my path and they saw me . They we're holding each other's hands .

Agatha:"oh, Selena . ( Bright smile)."
Me:"what ?."
Agatha:"there's a party at my condo tonight ."
Me:"what for ?."
Agatha:"it's our monthsary ."
Me:"oh . Yeah . Happy monthsary to both of you."
Agatha:"thank you . You should come, Selena."
Me:"you see... Uhmm.. I can't . I need to study tonight . We had a test tomorrow ."
Agatha:"oh, please, Selena.. "
Justin:"yeah, you should come." Selena:"oh. okay."(smiles)

Darn it ! . I can't resist him !.

Agatha:"great !. Well see you tonight @ 07:30 . Bye."
Justin:"see you later, Selena." (Smiles)

I smiled back at him ..
Darn it..

🎶 [ MP:Closer to me - Megan And Liz 🎶 ]

[ @ The Party ]

I was sitting on a sofa with some people that I don't even know.. I was like a poop there, I got nobody to talk to .

Suddenly the music stops and the lights went low . Then a soft beat drops then someone started to singing .

Boy:"🎤 Love me like you do
Love me like you do Like you do
Hold me tight and don't let go
What am I to do
When you love me like you do? Like you do
Hold me tight and don't let go ." 🎤

Wow. What a beautiful voice . Who could that be ?. Then I saw Justin get up on the stage with a mike . Wow.. !. His voice is so lovely ..

Then he grabs Agatha from the crowd . They we're holding hands . He was singing to Agatha . While he do that , they we're looking at each other's eyes .

Justin:"🎤I like how your eyes complementing your hair
The way that them jeans fit is making me stare
Promise, I'll be here forever,
I swear (Our bodies touching while you)." 🎤

My god ! . I can't take this anymore . I'm going home . I went outside then leave without them knowing .

[ Months Passes ]

[ April ]

[ May ]

[ June ]

[ July ]

[ August ]