THE FIGHT

CHAPTER 20

Justin POV
I was at the backstage now and I saw her . she was facing her back at me . I grab her to look at me.

Selena:"(shocked) Justin ?."
Me:"what are you doing ? . Do you work here ??."
Selena:"well, yeah . It's my new job."
Me:"no, you can't work here . This is wrong, Selena."
Selena:"Justin, I know this place . I'm just singing here . There's nothing to worry about."
Me:"we need to go home now."(grabbing her to leave)"
Selena:"wait. (Let go of him) I can't leave yet . I'm in the middle of my performance ."
Me:"are you crazy ??. You don't know all these people you are working for , Selena ."
Selena:"why ?. Are they bad ?."
Me:"yes. I've been here for my entire life that's why I know them they will turn you into a prostitute if you lingered here."
Selena:"how about James and Nadine, are they bad ?."
Me:"well, no. But I need you to stay away from here . This is no place for a girl like you . What would your parents say if they finds out that you are working here ?."
Selena:"I know what I'm doing, Justin."
Me:"Selena, listen to me, I know James's father for a long time and if he likes you, he'll going to make you a prostitute . Whether you like it or not . all he want is to make a lots of money from females."
Selena :"I know there's a lot of prosti here but there's no chance of him making me a prosti because James is here."
Me:"why did you trust him easily , do you know him enough ??. And selena, he can't stop his father doing what he wants."
Selena:"Justin, just stop .(iritated) (walk away from Justin but Justin grabs her again to talk to him)."
Justin:"Selena, just listen to me !."
Selena:"no, you listen to me !  . I spend my life without a mom and dad because they died in a car accident when I was just 7 and my mom wanted me to be somebody when I grow up and my dad loves to see me singing in front of lots of people and I blame myself for not letting myself for making my parents proud because I was too shy and nervous and that's when I realized that I let my parents down . I forget all those precious things because of me and I wanted to be somebody too !. I am insecure at girls whose beautiful and they had a boyfriend at their side !. I want to feel love too , Justin . I can say that because nobody wants to date me and I don't know why boys hate me !. And as you can see, I got no friends around, just Agatha. So just let me be . I just want to be noticed."

Wow . I didn't know that .
I just stood here and looking at her with a pity face..
I was speechless .

Selena:"I got nobody with me so that's why I wanted to be somebody . nobody likes me , I never feel to be love by a guy . so leave me and deal with it in peace !."(turn her back from Justin.)"

I grab her quickly to her arm to face me and then I lean on her then kiss her on her lips. My eyes we're closed when I was kissing her. She didn't move a muscle but i know she's in shocked when I done that . I open my eyes a little while we're still kissing to see her reaction . her eyes we're wide open . suddenly she let go and pushed and she slap me on the face .

Selena:"why did you do that , Justin ?!!."

I was speechless.

Selena:"you want Agatha to get mad at me ?!!. Or you just wanted to ruined my life ??!."

I'm still not talking .

Selena:"you need to go. (pushes Justin )."

I didn't say a word . I thought when I kissed her she will get better but I think I just made it worst.

Me:"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have done that.."
Selena:"I don't want to see you again, now leave !."
Me:"sorry.."(left)

I walked out without looking back to her . I walked with my hand in my pocket and I'm facing down.

Selena POV

[ 🎼(Chorus only) Invincible - Nikki Flores 🎼 ]

I was crying really hard .
I was just mad because he kissed me what if Agatha finds out about it . I'm just scared of her .
He was the only who makes me happy .
Why did I told him that I don't want to see him anymore . I regret it.. what if Justin won't talk to me anymore ??. I just don't want that I am the reason of their break up .

All I can do is cry..
Bu mlI have to catch up with him and tell him I'm sorry..

I ran outside to look for him but he's gone.

Me:"Justin ?. Justin, I'm sorry . Please, will come out now ?."

I went to the parking lot . I don't see his car . I guess he left..