NEW GIRL IN CAMPUS

CHAPTER 03

Justin POV
A new girl ??. Damn !. I hope she's hot. I opened my locker and get my school stuff.

Kris:"(looking to a distance)if I'm not mistaken ."
Me:"(busy in his locker getting stuff)what ?."
Kris:"I think that's-- (look at Justin and pulls him to look to something)."
Me:"(baffles)what ?? . (Looks to the hallway)."
Kris:"her."

God damn..

[🎼 She looks like sex - Your Favorite Martian Ft. Mike Posner🎼 ]

Oh..my..god..! She's so damn hot !. I think me and Kris are drooling over her . All eyes we're lock on her including us . Men !. Just Look at that body.. yeahh.. I want to bang her so badly right now ! . I gotta make a move . Wait , now ?? . Maybe I'll just have to wait and see if she likes me too. Yeah, I'll just stick to that .

Me:(still her eyes on her)"what do you think is her name ?."
Kris:"(him too)I don't know . Why don't you ask her ?."
Me:"I don't think so , Kris . She's too hot to handle ."
Kris:"maybe later ."
Me:"okay ."

Our eyes we're still on her . I think our mouths is slightly open . Oh god.. ! I think i want to jack off now .

Oh my god , she's walking near to us , oh she's walking , walking and walks right off to us . She just look at us and look away like we're poop.

Kris:"she ignored us ."
Me:"now I know how to feel rejected."

Our eyes still on her even she's walking back at us. Damn !. Those ass !. Ahhh...-- Ooppss..!

She look back at us . My god ! Is she looking at me ??. Or I'm just dreaming ?? . She's smiling . OH ! SHE'S SMILING !!!. So does it mean she likes me ?? . What do I do ??. Should I have to smile back ?. I think Her hot lips saying "bang me , Justin oh bang me ." I'm gonna faint now .

She looks away now and disappears from the hallway because she turned left . Damn she's so hot !! .

Me:"(shouting for joy)yes !!. Oh what a day !!? (Smilling and spreading his arms high up while tilting his head back and spinning)what a day !."
Kris:"(him too)HALLELUJAH !."

While I was spinning myself out , my eyes caught everybody was watching us . So I look at them and stopped what I was doing but Kris was still celebrating , he's still spinning and spreading her arms so I stopped him by holding his shoulders .

Kris:"(stops and look at me still arms spreading)what ?
Me:"(pointing my head to them unnoticed).
Kris:"that was embarrassing , wasn't it ?."
Me:"yes..(blushing)
Kris:"(turn into a descent men)(to the students)sorry..

I ran and chuckle myself way to the corner leaving Kris behind but he catch up . We stopped at this corner away from those students.

Kris:"that was so embarrassing, Justin."
Me:"I know."(panting)
Kris:"you got a plan with her ?."
Me:"I do ."
Kris:"full support , bro . She's hot. ( hold Justin hand higher )
Me:"thanks." ( 3 Seconds passed while Kris holding my hand high up )
Kris:"we gotta get to class."
Me:"I'll catch up with you. "
Kris:"why ?. We can go together ."
Me:"you go . There's something I gotta do ." (Still holding hands)
Kris:"ok. (Let go of me)
Me:"I won't get late ."
Kris:"make that happen."
Me:"key..

We walk to our different directions . Kris went to our classroom and I went to the bathroom. Why ? . You know what . 😉

[ 3 Minute Passed]

I was sweating and panting and .y hair was messy. I look up . Ahh... that was so good . I wash my hands and walk out of the bathroom sweating so much , forgetting to fix myself . Oh god no.. It's 07:05 . I'm late again !. No.. so I ran as fast as I could to get to class . The hallway was empty that means everybody was in class and I'm late !. I burst open our classroom door and everybody was looking at me even Kris . I was still holding the doorknob and smilling akwardly to Kris . Kris just nods .

Teacher:"oh . Mr. Bieber . You're late again , as usual ."
Me:"sorry..(embarrass)(looking down)."
Teacher:"take your seat."

I walked to right to my desk looking down because everybody was looking at me . Finally , I found my desk I sat and put down my bagpack then, my teacher started to say something, again .

Teacher:"why are you late again Mr.Bieber ?."
Me:"(looking down)it won't happened again Mrs.Kingsley.
Mrs.Kingsley:"I am asking you Justin ."

I look at her nervously I think she sounds mad . uh oh..

Mrs.Kingsley:" What did you do ?."
Me:"well, I..I..
Kris:(mind:come on ,Justin. Don't mess up this time. Give her a good reason.)
Me:"well, I..I slept late last night..
Mrs.Kingsley:"then what did you do last night ?."
Me:"well,I..I watched movies, a lot of movies.(look at her)."
Mrs.Kingsley:"on school days ?. look at yourself Mr.Bieber , why are you sweating so much and all that hair . Will you please fix yourself."
Me:"yes ma'am."(embarrass)." oh

Ohhh... Worst day ever . Why is this happening to me ?? . Why me ?? .